HECS suit

Wiszard

Long Time Member
Thought about bringing in my archery range inside of 10 yards. I'm a pretty bad shot out past that. Do you think this will help?

Honestly, is there any merit to the logic behind this system? Just curious what y'all think (note the southern tone cuz all southerners are all gullible as he!!. :)

https://youtu.be/paDbZaubA9o

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

I have no experience with it but it says "lightweight". It might be ideal for someone who hunts the X zones every year in California.

True dat, eel!

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Hell Steve, Just go down to the local raghead convenient store and buy an XXL LUBED TROJAN RIBBED CONDOM and slip it over your body you might have to cut a couple holes in it for your arms probably do the same as the mooslim outfit and cheaper...Bob

I finally tried one, and it worked. I wanted to stay in the closet like everyone else that has used one, but I won't bow hunt without it.

I had elk within 5 yards of me for an hour last year and was 100% sure they would bust before the herd bull gave me a shot, but they didn't... I got the herd bull after an hour of looking at a cow at 5 yards...

North American Hunting Competition has them for $149 with free shipping.

I'm surprised those cows didn't smell your bullshit. LOL....JK...I couldn't pass up on that one. You led me right there.

That's pretty incredible, NAHC. Maybe there is something to the suit and its technology.

The suit may change the sweet smell of hunter bullsh!t to something less threatening, like Vegan bullsh!t...not sure Lol

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom