Heavy Snow

BuckSnort

Long Time Member
This is about 20 minutes up the road from me (Shaver Lake)... The roof couldn't handle the weight of the heavy snow...

b20aa02a.jpg

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

HEY SNORT.....OUR GROUP HAS A CABIN IN SHAVER. I TALK TO MY BUDDY ABOUT ROOF COLLASPE JUST A COUPLE DAYS AGO....FUNNY YOU SHOULD PUT THIS PIC. ITS NOT OUR PLACE......WE HAVE A HELL OF A PITCH.......BUT A TON OF SNOW JUST THE SAME. MONDAY I WILL GO UP TO HAVE A LOOK, TAKE CARE...........YD.

Keep it in KALI!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

No snow out of this storm for me, just lots of rain.
Last month we got a bit though.

About five minutes from my house, my blacktail country looking scenic. (Lake Berryessa)

183822_142622845801243_100001605848906_283296_1785843_n.jpg

HunterHarry;

I wish you would refrain from posting those pictures of our beatiful Northern CA. It has a tendency to make those city dwelling liberals in S. CA. want to move up here and bring their city ways with them.

RELH

P.S. It has been a few years since I have fished there. Excellant fishing over the old submerged vineyards.

LOL
I know whatcha mean RELH.
Many think Kali & immediately think SF & LA, asphalt & urban sprawl.

My wifes family lived for several generations in the old town of Monticello before they flooded it to make the lake.
She opened a museum dedicated to the rich farming & ranching history of the community.
Her museum was featured on tv recently.

YD, you should be fine with a high pitch roof... I would bet some of the decks in the area might be stressed and on the verge of breaking though.. I'm sure you're familiar with Ken's Market up there...This is the clothing store that is in the picture..

The next several days starting Sunday are supposed to be sunny and warm..The run off in the next several weeks is gonna be unreal..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

OH CRAP SNORT.......THATS KEN'S MKT HEY......DAMM. YEA I WILL BET THE DECKS ARE TAKING A BEATING.......TAKER EASY........YD.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom