HEAVAN OR HELL???

B

bobcatbess

LAST EDITED ON Apr-17-08 AT 04:15PM (MST)[p]I WAS SO CLOSE TO HEAVEN WHEN I SLIPPED & FELL!!!

NOW I'M LOOKING FOR DIRECTIONS TO HEAVEN OR HELL!!!

EDIT::: YOU KNOW I'VE WENT OVER & OVER THIS & I CAN'T SEE WHERE I MIS-SPELLED ANYTHING???

YOU BOYS ARE ALWAYS QUICK TO GIVE ME A GRAMMAR LESSON BUT WTF???

((( }> }> }> !!! )))

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-17-08 AT 05:26PM (MST)[p] Never been to heaven. but i was close to what i thought heaven was...but she's just a memory now.

To get to hell just go east on Utah 40(from heber city) till you smell it then head north till you sink into it!

477ae34e5b284072.jpg

I would imagine Bessy that HEAVEN would require that you spell it correctly first before you got in.......;-)

?We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect.? Aldo Leopold

LAST EDITED ON Apr-17-08 AT 04:04PM (MST)[p]trust me heaven much better place to be, did yah see the white light or the tunnel.......LOL

Bessy did that picture ever get sent that you started last night before going to bed? JB still has not sent it to me, LOL

Brian

kilo!!!

YES IT WAS SENT!!!

I STAYED UP TILL DAMN NEAR 11:00 PM SENDING THAT DAMN THING!!!

D-CUPSY IS PROBABLY STILL STARRING AT IT!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom