Heathy Breakfast- What do you eat?

Wiszard

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Aug-20-13 AT 05:59PM (MST)[p]I've been trying to eat healthier lately. I try to eat some protein in the morning so that I have some good fuel to get me through to 1 pm or so. I've been eating 2 eggs every morning but there's only so many ways to eat eggs. To change it up, sometimes I'll grab a couple slices of turkey breast and wrap it around a piece of string cheese. What are some other ideas for a good, healthy, non-elaborate breakfast?

Steve

M'Balz Es Hari

Oatmeal and Banana's and Coffee

Is it healty, hell I don't know, but it sure helps to have a "morning bowel movement".

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Well Wisz!

It's a little Late in Life to be trying to impress Ms Wisz!

She does Whip up one Hell of a Breakfast when you're gone Huntin though!:D

Founder just Banned My Signature!
Hang in there!
I'm working on another one!:D

Terry- You drink smoothies? Gay...I'll drink a shake though.

Good one, BESS!

NVB- Good God almighty!

M'Balz Es Hari

JUDAS NVB!

There A Tint of Red to that?:D

Hang in there!

>Honey Nut Cheerios, and my Ensure.
>
>
>"Being an idiot is NOT an
>art form. Give it up!"
>

Ensure?

WTF is that?

Hang in there!

An old Mexican man told me years ago that he has one shot of mescal first thing in the morning before his coffee. He claimed that it is good for his guts. I have been doing that for 20 years and I have not had any belly aches since. That man is my neighbor and he and his wife are both in their late 90's and doing very well. True story here. Just remember, only one shot unless you don't have anything to do for the day. LOL

I will also have a bowl of oatmeal or a couple of eggs & bacon or yogurt and granola for my breakfast meal.

[/im
g][/URL]

Greek yogurt with quinoa or oatmeal, blueberries, strawberries, a banana, flax meal and a splash of amber agave nectar.

THEN, I eat breakfast. LOL

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom