Heartbreaker

HunterHarry

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Aug-24-11 AT 04:42PM (MST)[p]

This just breaks my heart.

Title...

During Navy Seal Jon Tumilson's funeral yesterday,his trusted canine friend "Hawkeye"guarded him one last time.

Petty Officer Jon T. Tumilson was laid to rest Friday in Rockford, Iowa, where an estimated 1,500 mourners came to pay respects for the fallen Navy SEAL, including his dog Hawkeye. In fact, Hawkeye?s loyalty to his owner at the funeral was visible, creating a heart-wrenching image as he laid down by the casket of his owner during the entire service:

Snapz-Pro-XScreenSnapz0028.jpg

BestFriend.jpg

Dang, got me on that one HH.

God Bless these men. How do we ever repay this kind of sacrifice?

DC

Man's best friend to the end. Thank a vet for the freedom we have.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Man, that one hits home. I had a coyote-hunting dog named Sage. She went everywhere with me. She was the ultimate Ninja coyote killin' machine. I got a three-week sentence in the hospital on account of a dirtbike accident. My wife brought her into my hospital room and she REFUSED to leave me even though I was out cold for five days. By the time I left, she had every nurse eating out of her hand(paw). God bless the dogs in our life.

For long distance dial 1-800-338-EDGE

Just brakes my heart. May a grateful nation always remember his noble service and heroic sacrifice.

Eldorado

Dogs are such an amazing animal and have instincts that are just hard to explain. I think all animals and especially dogs are much much more intelligent than people think. Sad story but great at the same time that things like this are published once in a while rather than all the other garbage we are always hearing.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom