HEAL SPUR......OH NO !!!

YukonDall

Long Time Member
ANY OF YOU FELLAS EVER DEVELOP A HEAL SPUR ??? MAKES IT HARDER TO HIKE & HUNT......BUT STILL DO ABLE. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR A CURE ????? THANKS...............YD.

YD, drink 1/4 cup red wine vinegar a day. It helps!

I got that from Roy.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Dang, i though i had a bit of everything, but i ain't got none of that! Don't sound good!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

We need a geriatric medicine forum. Actually, I did get a bad spur a couple years ago right about hunting time and it hurt like hell to hike long distance. I went to the doc and got an xray and sure enough. They put me on Rx anti-inflammatory meds for awhile and done day it just stopped bothering me.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

NICKMAN SAYS A CORTIZONE SHOT IS THE ANSWER.....THATS WHAT MY FOOT DOC WANTS TO DO AS WELL.................YD.

A couple of years ago I had a spur on top of my right foot arch and after various treatments and drinking 100% Black Cherry Extract juice. So he finally gave me a Cortizone shot right in the top of foot at the spur and damn that hurt. But the pain went away and no more troubles with pain there.

Brian

http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

The red wine vinegar only helps with heel spurs if you soak your feet in it. Or use it as an enema. Go try that out Eel!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

If it were Gout, i could throw out a few ideas...

It used to get so bad, i couldn't sleep at night from the pain and fear of just moving my foot.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Stop pissing in the street and your heel will heal. At least that's what my old grand pappy said.

Wait.. that might have been goat or gout or sty or VD or something.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-03-14 AT 06:44AM (MST)[p]I tried the red wine vinegar enema. I feel like I have a pickled rectum.

Edit: I think it helped my hemorrhoids.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

LMAO.....SOME OF YOU FELLAS GOT IT WORSE THAN I DO. I MIGHT HAVE TO GET A SHOT, BUT RIGHT NOW I AM BOMBARDING IT WITH CALCIUM.............................YD.

I KNOW HUNTING BUDS THAT HAVE HAD.....SHINGLES, GOUT, KIDNEY STONES,GALL STONES, BONE SPURS, SHIN SPLINTS, BAD KNEES, ULCERS, ACID REFLEX, MIGRAIN HEADACHES, LIMPUCKEROO, ALWAYS SOMETHING MESSING WITH YA. NEVER HAD TO COME HOME EARLY FROM A HUNTIN TRIP.

I HEAR SHINGLES, STONES & GOUT ARE THE WORST, VERY PAINFUL. DID I OMIT ANY CONDITIONS ?? ............................YD.

My wife had shingles a few years ago and she said it was horrible. Once they show themselves, they can come back in a heartbeat too. I hear kidney stones are extremely bad as well. Hope all goes well YD!

Steve

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Several years ago my Dr. suggested I get a shingles shot. I shrugged it off. 4 months later I got shingles...LOL.

Mine wasn't as bad as others, but was uncomfy. After blistering and scabs, had itching. 5 years later still have itching and some scabbing. I find a couple glasses of red wine helps. red wine also helps with strained muscles, arthritis, low flow, insomnia, prostate function, limp doo-wacker.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Kilbc, no wonder we didn't suffer any of those ailments on the antelope this year!:) two buck chuck.

Eel

A friend of mine drinks one an a half bottles of home made red wine A DAY. Does not have any aches or pains but can not remember chit....LOL

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom