Heading out tomorrow on a trip

feddoc

Long Time Member
I didn't think would happen. My wife was given last rites on 18 January after her heart attack a week prior. The plug was pulled but the next day she started giving simple eye movements. The recovery is still ongoing and she's not 100%, but all her docs cleared this trip months ago. I owe God a favor.

Amazing news feddoc! I can see the gratitude in your words. I saw this this morning and the story in it reminds me of your wife's.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Prayers work, feddoc. I'm glad to hear of your wifes improving health. Have a good time.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Sometimes miracles happen. May you and your wife have a great trip together.

RELH

That's nothing but great news, hope you guys have a fantastic time!!

Hey Fed, I'm trying to remember back thru your posts, do you ever go hunting? ;-)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Fantastic!!
Now go take your amazing wife on this trip because she obviously has been holding you to it!!

DOC....yes someone is looking over the both of you so enjoy the trip.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Good things happen to Good people.
Enjoy your trip and have a ball.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

A second chance. I love this story!

Eel

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

No luck with elk this year. Wifey missed one dose of meds on day 2 and had a seizure Monday morning. As bad as that may sound, there isn't much to do about them except make the patient comfortable.

Missing one dose should not have prompted an episode, so we have an appointment with her neurologist on Monday to address that issue. He recently changed some meds. BUT she complained of chest tightness, so off to the ER. The tightness was not connected to any cardiac issues. CAT scan good, ultrasound good, MRI good, stress test good.

On the good side, all docs consider this to be an issue of adjusting the meds a bit.
Oh, and we saw, in two bunches, two 200 inch bucks and lots of smallervones. Next year.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom