Heading for the Books

S

slickrock

34961003558_10151899377812161_880236_n.jpg

Me & the boy's are heading to the Books this week to do a little off road mud'n. Drink a little beer - shoot up some stuff and pick up a antler or two.

Any suggestions where to start? Don't want any honey holes unless they are redheads lmao. Urrrp!

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

LAST EDITED ON Mar-13-14 AT 08:06PM (MST)[p]Slick, wrong Books. I think you better head for the regulation BOOKS

Eel

Hey Slick!

You'd Best Bring 2 extra Honda Pistons & 1 Polaris Cylinder!

Look at all the Damage in the Pic in the Link below Slick!

Word of Warning Slick!

Our local Wardens make them Arizona Wardens look like PUZZIES!

http://wildlife.utah.gov/wildlife-news/1362-antler-hunters-stay-on-roads-trails.html

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

"We've seen signs and heard complaints about shed hunters chasing deer and elk cross-country in hopes the running will cause the animals' antlers to fall off early," says Randy Scheetz, conservation officer with the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources. "It's about the worst thing they could do to these bucks and bulls."

So AnalElk.. is this Randy Schiitz a boy or a girl? Don't much matter to me.. she'll be weeping and begging at the same time after we get done with him or her.

"Run them till their antlers fall off"? LMAO.. you run the bastages till they die then saw their horns off. Trust me it's the only way to go.

Look you wieners.. I'm not looking for help on the method, just a good place to start. Maybe a bar where underage girls hang out.

Slick

Anyone still think the Campfire is boring?

Take care weirdos'

Slick

LOL RUS!

Hoping to see some Dead/Run Down Pisscutters & Sheds that you Sawed Off!

One Advantage You'll have Slick is it won't take you long to Run back in to Vernal in the Evenings & Look for Troubled Under Age Girls!

Remember Slick!

You Must Obey what Ms Slick use to Enforce!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Heck take those wheelers to antelope island and cruise where ever you please. Good Luck!!

SlickRUS - make sure you stop by Lil' Sister's place - she will feed you and let all the K's run the gas out of your wheelers!!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Now that old boy knows how to tie a load down. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

"SlickRUS - make sure you stop by Lil' Sister's place - she will feed you and let all the K's run the gas out of your wheelers!!"

I'd like that a lot Roy. If I ever really get up that way I'll do that.

Slick

Hey Slick!

Take the Ethics Course!

On second Thought!

Take it 3 times!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom