HEADACHE ANYBODY???

B

bobcatbess

JUST WONDERING HOW Y'ALL ARE FEELING THIS MORNING???

HEADACHES???

BUD FLU???

WAKE UP WITH SOMETHING YOU THOUGHT WAS CUTE???

YOUR VISION MIGHT BE A LITTLE BETTER THIS MORNING BUT I'LL BET THERES SOME REAL SWEET LOOKERS & FEELERS THIS MORNING!!!

WAKE THE HELL UP & GET YOUR SORRY ASSES OUT OF BED ITS 2008 FOR GODS SAKE!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

dont have time for all that, opening day of my cow elk hunt.. gota get some meat for the freezer...dont want to be eatin Ned all winter.

I'M UP. I'M UP !!! First time in a long time the wife and I don't have headaches---we had to drive righands(Designated Drivers)....Must be getting old... Happy New Year Everyone!!!

NOT!!!!!.....gave up that nonsense about 30 years ago and haven't misplaced a vehicle ever since!

Good to go here! Woke up to some pretty cute lil' faces here, too.

Happy New Year Bobcat!

Jenn
"Some people are like slinkys; not really good for anything
but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs!"

Put me in Coach! I'm ready to face the new year!

It's going to start out very hard, but should get better!

Eel

i was up at 5:30 but just got home what. me and the lady stayed at the grand america hotel last night. anyone stayed there? what a joke luckily her work gave it to her because for $384 dollars a night, what a joke. oh yeah and you have to pay to use the hot tub and pool. $10 bucks i was very dissapointed although we had some fun in the jacuzzi.

Still no headache, just VERY TIRED...

Me and Pleasedear went out and got our Cow elk first thing this Morning...-20 out there and after he boned his and dragged it to the truck he came back and helped me get mine back to the truck...

Way to start off 2008

Thanks Robb

I just got home!! (that's never changed.)
Now bed time.
Duck hunting Wednesday and need to be up at midnight for the drive and those 3.5" 12ga- deuce Hevi-Shot hurt enough when you pull the trigger.....then I go to work til 11:30 pm
I must have danced more than Moosie because I am sore all over!
at lease I did not puke!! agghhhhhhh..I can't get that taste out of my mouth.
rm

What a bunch of lite weights!!!! I'm still drinking. Got to stay ahead of the curve right????

RUS

Nope, no head ache here.Pretty full belly though , ate some great food today and had alot of family over, great day all in all...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom