HEAD LAMP

I like the cheep walmart ones from energizer. It cost around 9 bucks fits awesome and when it runs out of batteries I just throw it away and get a new one. Heck I usually loose it before it runs out of batteries so I probably have at least 5 by now. They all work awesome when I actually use them. Half the time I just go in without a lamp on.

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

The harder you work the luckier you will get!!

I SECOND THAT SWBUCKMASTER......I HAVE 2 OF WALMARTS LAMPS....FOR 9 BUCKS THEY ARE NICE. NO NEED TO PAY 30+ BUCKS FOR THIS PIECE OF EQUIPMENT............YD.

Get one with a red bulb. It helps you keep your night vision and still allows you to see. The red bulb is plenty bright for walking around in the dark.

I agree with swbuckmaster, the energizer one from Wal-Mart is sweet and only cost like $18. I have one and I have never changed the battery in 18 months of use.

Me Too! I bought mine YEARS ago, a long time now! The same batteries are in it, maybe the second set not sure, but the thing still works great for what it cost and is!

Joey

It all depends on how much you want to pay. if you just want to see stuff in your camp then there are many low performance choices. I do a lot of night mountain biking and wear a light from Ay Up on my helmet. 400 lumens and it weighs 150g. It's a bit overkill for most camping stuff. If you were picking your way through the woods at night or looking for downed game at night they would be great. They come with red lense caps also.

http://www.ayup-lights.com/systems/lighting-systems/

It compliments the Lupine Tesla (700 lumens) I run on my handle bars well.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom