He Stopped Loving Her Today...

Roy

LAST EDITED ON Apr-26-13 AT 12:29PM (MST)[p]George Jones - September 12, 1931 - April 26, 2013. 81 years old. Rest in peace 'Possum! - say hello to Hank, Lefty, Waylon, Patsy, and Johnny. We will place a wreath upon your door!

I doubt we will ever fill your shoes.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

"Who's gonna fill there shoes......."

When you go swimming in the ocean, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small

>"Who's gonna fill there shoes......."
>
>
>When you go swimming in the
>ocean, it is very cold,
>and it makes my willy
>small

Their!

Not There!

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

"No Show Jones" kept a date we all must accept sooner or later. Only guy i know who got a DUI while on a lawn mower! lol, RIP!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Guess You've never been to the Basin Huh sage?

We got TARDS gettin DUI's on Tricycles around here!:D

Aside from his singing career, he has been accredited with inventing alcoholism. His liver will go to science to determine how it was able to filter so much ETOH in one lifetime.

"Yaba Daba Do....The King is gone, and so are you". Riding around with my old man crankin an 8 track listnin to the Possum......Makes me happy that I was able to see Merle last week, there aint many good ones left.

I will toast one up to him.
It's a cold hard fact. "That is none of us are getting out of here alive". We all are going to get to see the Grim Reaper up close and personal.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

>>They're
>> not their!!
>
>
>Actually, Bess is right. Their
>is possessive. There is
>a place. They're is
>they are.

Thanks Red!

At Least Somebody knows I'm Right!:D

I don't get to give CUPSY many Grammar Lessons but when I get the Chance.......................!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom