HD 315 / 393 Deer Hunts

C

c_b_mazur

New to this site and just moved back to Montana after 8 years in the Army. I keep trying to find some deer around these areas, I have my General and B tags. I just can't seem to find any bucks wandering around. I have checked a lot of the state lands, and some BM property but nothing seems to be out there. I am looking to get 2 bucks 1 WT, 1 Muley. Any one have any suggestions on where I might have a little better luck? I have seen 1 all season, a little 2 point that I didn't want to take. There has to be a lot more out here than what I have seen, Is it the weather and lack of snow cover? or just me.... Thanks for any help.

Your correct, I meant to say I can shoot either sex in either district. The B is a WT Doe. I got on such a flow that I confuesd myself. What I am looking for is a 4+ pointer either WT or Mule in 315/393. Getting a Doe wont be a problem, I saw 40+ yesterday afternoon making their way back to the state land and block management. Again sorry for the error. I will correct it right away.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-04-10 AT 07:05PM (MST)[p]If you're seeing that many does, then just keep hunting those areas for the next few weeks. The bucks will show as long as the ground you are hunting doesn't get pounded too hard.

Check your pm's

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom