Have you seen it??

I saw more of that movie just in trailers than I'd ever want to see.

$5 million..? Thats like, 300,000 people. Less than 1/1000 of our population. If straight-to-DVD was still a thing... :ROFLMAO:

Just watched the trailer....lots of man meat being displayed. I am sure the gays were over 90% of the viewers.

There aren't that many of them.

One of the actors says this is because of straight people's homophobia. Nobody wants to walk in on their parents getting it on and it's not because of fear. People have preferences and apparently most aren't into swordplay.

There aren't that many of them.

One of the actors says this is because of straight people's homophobia. Nobody wants to walk in on their parents getting it on and it's not because of fear. People have preferences and apparently most aren't into swordplay.
Well you’re not wrong the media try’s yI make it look like 50 percent of people are into same sex relationships. Which I don’t care if people are. But the numbers show this isn’t the case.

I guess I’m just plan phobic…….. I’ve never gone to see a movie about people celebrating people born with other birth defects either. If I was going to watch something like that it be on the science that has been developed that has repaired people born with holes in there heart, feet that are backwards, eyes that don’t see, arms that are missing, glands and organs that malfunction. It damn sure wouldn’t be to watch people celebrate unfortunate people living with sex malformaties, whether they are born them, be they physical or mental in nature.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom