Doing it Moosie style !!! :)

t5.jpg

t16.jpg

t20_4486.jpg

t23.jpg

.......Is it Hunting season yet ?

-Moosie

Don't hate da playa Hate da Game !!

Jeez, I'm away for a couple months I come back to find out that moosie looses his moooob's tosses his flip flops and starts running triathlons!!!!!

:) way to go Oscar.

horsepoop.gif

DID YOU LET THAT BLONDE CHICK OUT RUN YOU???

OR WERE YOU BEHIND HER FOR A REASON???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

LAST EDITED ON Aug-18-08 AT 03:04PM (MST) by browtine (moderator)[p]I wish I would have lost my Moobs.. but I'm still working on it. I got 2nd in the Clysdale group. (Thats the Fat mans group for those that don't know.

I posted 30+ pics on my site and I'd share the link but some Moderator here likes nuking my posts whenever I ........

*EDITED BY MODERATOR BECAUSE MOOSIE IS A JERK*

*now its for real* JERK!

..... :) :)

-Moosie

>LAST EDITED ON Aug-18-08
>AT 03:04?PM (MST) by browtine
>(moderator)

>
>I wish I would have lost
>my Moobs.. but I'm still
>working on it. I got
>2nd in the Clysdale group.
>(Thats the Fat mans group
>for those that don't know.
>
>
>I posted 30+ pics on my
>site and I'd share the
>link but some Moderator here
>likes nuking my posts whenever
>I ........
>
>*EDITED BY MODERATOR BECAUSE MOOSIE IS
>A JERK*
>
>*now its for real* JERK!
>
>..... :) :)
>
>-Moosie
>
>Don't hate da playa Hate da
>Game !!

48a9ec8b0b00241c.jpg
48a9ec9e0bb0846b.jpg

Why did you let that girl getting the medal (#266) beat you? Just messin dude, triathlons are tough. Good job.
-Raptor

Browtine, You realize I love you because of your sence of Humor... Now if you could rub off on others that would be Devine :)

In my class I came in 2nd. Over all it was 71. It was my first one, I'm happy with jsut doing it. At one point I was gonig to back out, Glad I didn't.

-Moosie

NAhhh I didn't win any metal. I just got one for participating. They were handing out stuff but I didn't stick around. I had to go to Burgerking and drink a Choco Shake :) :)

-Moosie

Always the Cyber flexers that come out of the woodworks :)

Tuff, I was thinknig about making my 41 year old comeback in the olympics like that female swimmer did ;)

-Moosie

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom