>its in-laws.

So?

Now you've got your Wife Mad at you too?:D

"I'm Living & Dieing with the Choices
I've made!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=N8i5NLyXZdc

Too soon, eel??

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Not too soon Wisz. She got fired because she stuck her foot in her mouth when she said I could apply for a tag as a resident of Nevada. She was just trying to help. :D

Well duh....ONLY if your business is in Utah though....wait...ummmmmm....what I read was not too clear....but...if I live in Nevada...I mean Utah half of the time and Nevada...I work in Nevada most or half...or sometimes can I apply.......Oh f+@k it, maybe the supervisor at DOW will know.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Trying to help and getting it wrong isn't as bad as not trying at all. But that's coming from me...the one it doesn't effect.

Details...must be out of the ordinary if you posted it on MM. Maybe we can help?

Steve

Sure we can help. What can it hurt to spread the Foot and mouth disease.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Ok the in-laws had a draw a name out of the bag for Christmas present. The wife and I each did our shopping. On Christmas the step daughter complained that she got a dollar store gift from her aunt. I didn't get a gift at all (it was forgotten). Well I sent out a text and found out someone else who was out of town had the step daughters name. That's the basics Bess. I was wrong with who I thought had the step daughters name. She gets picked on so I stick up for her.

Soooo, you got on someone you THOUGHT shorted the step daughter as far as the gift goes? Could be worse. You thought you were doing the right thing. Easily forgiven by who you let have it in my opinion. I'm sure the step daughter appreciates you having her back. Good man...

Steve

That explains your psychotic personality!!!!!
My wife is a twin too!
Sorry for your pain,
Zeke

I don't think you felt bad at all. You just wanted us to feel bad for you! ha

Just hackin' on ya bro.
Zeke

That's funny Zeke. This last year had its highs and lows. I am up to 270 lbs. I do need you to feel sorry for me there.lol

I think your intentions were in the right place so that is worth being forgiven. Unless...you were pissed that they only gave her $20?

My wife is not a twin but still on the nuts side sometimes. I'm writing this very quickly so she doesn't come look over my shoulder and shank me...

The ol' "let's draw names for Christmas" hurt feelings and fights. We bowed out of that many years ago. We buy our daughter and our grandkids gifts and that's it. The family is just too big. Guess what? Everyone is still alive and still friends. At least for 364 days a year. lol

yep many times!
Went off one day at work complaining about a guy in another shop about how I had to do his work etc.. for a solid 3 minutes I complained about how worthless he was. at the end my boss said "sam #### he is my brother-in-law." I about died, tried to crawl under the rug, couldn't get low enough, tried to fit into my computer screen, didn't fit. He left after a minute, the entire office was SILENT. as soon as the door shut the entire office erupted in laughter! they all knew sam was his in-law, I didn't. After the jokes were all said, they told me he had the same opinion as me of his in-law so no harm :D

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

I JUST did tonight....I was showing a new client a condo in the northeast part of town. I had printed him out the available properties everywhere EXCEPT on the Northwest part of town...the northwest is the "bad" part of town. I went on to tell him that he wants to stay out of the northwest part of town. He told me he knows...he lives there now. OMG...I asked him if he knew about the 2 shootings this past week. I tried to cover my ass by making him agree with me that it's not a good part of town.

Well it's all ok. I wrote about it mostly because I wanted to hear some stories. One of the things I like best is the sharing. I don't think some things need to be shared but some topics are very interesting to know we all are human.

....that YOU think would consider a foot in the mouth. :/

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom