Have a safe Juneteenth

SS!

Long Time Member
Hey guys I’m going to be busy tomorrow but I would hate to miss wishing all you men, women and Californians a happy, safe and prosperous Juneteenth day!

I know it's a new holiday but I missed what it's about? I guess my neighbors are planning to do the first one in a big way. We got an email inviting us to a big get together. They're planning a big bon fire after dark. We might go.

I was driving today with the radio on and I got all the details. A lady was saying she wrote a children's book about Juneteenth and..... "every cotton pickin' school in the United States should make the book available to the children"

No, I did not make this up.

I know it's a new holiday but I missed what it's about? I guess my neighbors are planning to do the first one in a big way. We got an email inviting us to a big get together. They're planning a big bon fire after dark. We might go.
What you gonna wear? mtmuley

Texas has officially celebrated Juneteenth for over 40 years. Ted Cruz tweeted out a nice thought on it

Screenshot_20210619-204357_Samsung Internet.jpg

All I know about it is the wife was pretty pissed this interrupted her appointment with the BLM on picking up a couple of weanling horses on the adoption program that she scheduled months ago. She's Native German...you don't pull that crap on them people. They'll start a War.. :p

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom