Have a question...

Longun

Long Time Member
about Huntin' Fish.....would you professional pot stirrers on here consider a .270 as overkill for Dupont Spinner Bait??? This question ought to fit right in with all the other whining going here lately.HEHEHE..

4589hpim0631.jpg

2 Rainbow Warriors & a Speckled Native!

LaBarge Creek?

For "GOSH" Sakes,We got "TARDS" on this Site that can't handle a Damn,I Mean DANG thing,maybe MM should add a Church/Biblical Forum for the MM'ers that can't handle the Hunting Forums?
Pfffffffffff............!!!

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!

:p

I think your under gunned from my experience . The smallest I dare hunt fish with is a .300 Ultra Mag . Fish are dangerous , and I'm not taking any chances .

Just remember if a fish could , it would eat you and everybody you care about . I wise old fishing hermit taught me that life lesson .

JUDAS!

A Grammar lesson from the Mastur!:D

For "GOSH" Sakes,We got "TARDS" on this Site that can't handle a Damn,I Mean DANG thing,maybe MM should add a Church/Biblical Forum for the MM'ers that can't handle the Hunting Forums?
Pfffffffffff............!!!

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!

:p

Good Gawd , your right . You are and such forth makes a big ol difference .

One of these days I'll get me some edgeamaction , but until then your stuck with this .

It depends on the creek/river size. 1/4 stick of 40% will kill all the salmon in a 30'X30' hole. If you're concerned about the limit, you should refrain.

Eel

LAST EDITED ON Sep-22-11 AT 08:49PM (MST)[p]A 270 will roll up enough of them, in a small pool, to get you thru dinner.

Probably not "ethical" if you use a scope, by MM standards.

"If God did not intend for man to hunt animals, he would have made broccoli more fun to shoot"

Eel, I thought Ransom made you give the hillbilly lures back to him for his next Kona fishing trip.

RELH

B Bop they are from LaBarge Creek...funny thing about is the enviro's are spending all this money to make it a pristine Colorado Cutthroat stream and the Cutty I caught is a Snake River...go figure..

You had better check the regulations regarding calibers that are allowed. Most states anything under .30 is NOT allowed and some even restrict the use of scopes.. Something about a problem they were having with long range fish shooting.

(personally I ignore the scope regulation and I shoot a .270)

Bastards just won't let a guy do anything anymore...

Any trail cam pictures?

Awesome wild trout. I wish Colorado had more quality in the fishing department.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom