haunted house

B

BIGFOOT46

anybody ever lived in a haunted house? I am working on documenting paranormal activities in a house this week. The owners have moved out and filed a claim against there insurance which was denied. They hired me as well as some other private investigators to appeal the claim. The complaints stem from weird unexplained smells, noises during all hours of the night, sounds of small child like voices, water main being turned off, and other unexplained things. I sat in the house last night and my phone started ringing but when I pulled it from the case it wasn't. No records of missed calls or anything. I have been a paranormal investigator several times and I was paralyzed from the waist down. I don't think it was fear either. As if I had no control to get up and leave. When the sun came up I finally was able to leave and met with my apprentice who was upstairs. We decided to review video footage and went for a camera we had set up in a bathroom that would shoot down the hall. Camera is gone. Poof. Nobody came in, nobody left. Creepy.

Next time you tell us you're a PI make sure I'm not in the middle of a MT DEW!

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

It's been a long hard ride
Got a ways to go
But this is still the place
That we all call home

My wife and I think our house is haunted. Very odd things have been happening lately. She says she will spend nights at one of our daughters home from now on when I'm away hunting or fishing. I think it could be a ghost of a bigfoot but I'm not sure.

2311idiot.jpg

>My wife and I think our
>house is haunted. Very odd
>things have been happening lately.
>She says she will spend
>nights at one of our
>daughters home from now on
>when I'm away hunting or
>fishing. I think it could
>be a ghost of a
>bigfoot but I'm not sure.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
2311idiot.jpg

A few nights I thought the Kona joint was haunted too. My advice. Lay off the firewater.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Apr-28-12 AT 11:06AM (MST)[p]My mom hung out at a hotel when she was a kid in Cimarron, NM. Probably in the 20's - 30's. It was called the St. James Hotel. She said it was haunted.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._James_Hotel_(Cimarron,_New_Mexico)

Yup. I have lived in one house where weird chit happened and now I live in a town where weird chit happens. Can't seem to get away from it. Maybe its me?

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

I am living in a country were weird chit is happening??? Is there such a thing as a black ghost??

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom