Hate it when somebody's been.....

Longun

Long Time Member
23508p1050033.jpg
In MY HONEY HOLE BEFORE ME.....

That there is a really cool find. My step-son found an arrowhead up there on the winter range last spring. I don't know that I have ever found an old arrowhead.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

Nice! Those are about perfect. Now you left them right there and notified the correct government agency didn't you?

hmmmmm......those are so perfect they look just like the ones in the little card board box on the counter at texaco.

Go with rutnbuk & He's got His Nose/Eyes on the Ground like a Dog!:D

[font color="blue"]She put a Big F.U. in My Future,Ya She's got a
way with Words[/font]

LAST EDITED ON Oct-19-16 AT 11:30PM (MST)[p]We call those "sex rocks"....another F-ing rock... Put it in your pocket

Our govment has so many ##### up rules and regulations they don't know if they are punched or bored...besides my ancestors said I could pick up any empties and reload them any time I felt like it...

Nice find. I've probably spent more time hunting arrow heads in Modoc Co. than I have hunting animals. I have them stashed away somewhere.

Longgun, you finding those arrowheads remind me of a story that happen when I was in the detective division.
I was one of the first "patrol deputies" to be sent to the homicide Institute years ago. Going to that school was mainly reserved for officers in the detective division.

when I was promoted to detective Sgt. and had been working in that division for a few years they again scheduled me to attend the Homicide Institute for a week in Orange County.

I made the remark why are they sending me a second time to a school that I have already have a certificate of completion in for homicide investigations.
My partner in detectives was always a smartass and remarked to me. Bob the first time you went to homicide investigation, they no longer kill people now with arrows and spears like they did back then.

Would you believe they did have a case we reviewed where a crossbow was used as the murder weapon and I was the only one after reviewing the autopsy photos that was able to guess the entrance wound on the body was made by an broadhead arrow.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom