Has anybody seen D13er?

D13er must've recently been released. :)

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Good riddance.......he was an assssshole

"As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and complete narcissistic moron."
- H.L. Mencken, the Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920

The last I heard he was crawling to Prineville, Ore. to kick some dirtbag's butt.

RELH

I'm afraid there's an Oregonian that Ain't gonna wanna see Him one of these Days!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Speaking of that.....how much does $500 worth of pennies weigh?

Eel

Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded.

Might take more than one Flat Rate Box this time?:D

>Speaking of that.....how much does $500
>worth of pennies weigh?
>
>Eel
>
>Nobody goes there anymore. It's too
>crowded.
>
>

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Eel he is only taking two bank rows of pennies. He will be using them as a fist load to get the message across to the dirtbag that dared to question his honor. Just might be a little feuding hillbilly blood in that boy.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom