"Harvest Party" date change

AWHOLELOTTABULL

Long Time Member
Sorry boys and girls , we had to bump the date up a day due to a conflicting commitment. So now it's Friday August 8th. We will plan on starting the grills at 4:00 pm and you can eat when you show up! Now there's no excuse ktc!

It's always an adventure!!!
www.awholelottabull.com

I guess my plane ticket into slc for the 9th and return on the 10th is toilet paper now.......great.

JB

Aaaah, you can get another ticket jb, i'll come up the airport and get ya if i need too. :)

Sounds good Jim.

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

great I can get my vasectomy and still make it! I need to get out of town for a few days!(if I can ditch this Psycho chick who packs a .40 and work for Uncle Sugar!) Will BOBCATBESS be there? I need an ice man!
tell him I will dress as a sailor...(for will be incognito!)

rack

righty o guess i could make that if bessie happens to read this he need go no further than the strawberry valley and id be happy to give him ride over the hill and back that is if he can handle ridin in a ford for a while ;-)

Bury me in the hills so i can fertilize the grass and grow bigger animals for the rest of ya

Man that puts a crimp in things, but I will still plan on making it up there...May be a tad late though but you will save enough food for me and FLEH?

hehehehe......You have not seen me eat.......I have some more pictures of Spiderman........should I post them up and start another thread that can get nuked??? :)

Flippn great! I won't be there until the 30th...can we have a mid season party too???...I hope I get to meet you Jim when I get there. You sound like one cool generous cat. I'm jealous of the Harvest Party, so please post some pics and stories (lies).

HK

GO HARD KORE AND PARTY WITH AWLB

KKK if you or any of your fellow basinites want to carpool over the hill just lemme know i live at strawberry so you could always hop in wit me ask slam im a half decent guy lol ;-)

Bury me in the hills so i can fertilize the grass and grow bigger animals for the rest of ya

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom