Harry Potter

dillon

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Jul-16-11 AT 03:43PM (MST)[p]Did anyone else go to the new Harry Potter movie? Actually I took my 8 week old daughter and wife with me, and the kid slept through the whole thing.

I have read the books, watched the movies and yes I went to the theme park (even with the nasty food it was a very fun place).

Am I the only Potter nerd on Monster Muleys? Hey at least I am not a Twilighter.

Come out of the woods guys and tell the truth.

Dillon

www.dillonhoyt.com

LAST EDITED ON Jul-16-11 AT 03:43PM (MST)[p]Did anyone else go to the new Harry Potter movie? Actually I took my 8 week old daughter and wife with me, and the kid slept through the whole thing.

I have read the books, watched the movies and yes I went to the theme park (even with the nasty food it was a very fun place).

Am I the only Potter nerd on Monster Muleys? Hey at least I am not a Twilighter.

Come out of the woods guys and tell the truth.

Dillon

www.dillonhoyt.com

If I ever get dragged to anything hairy potter'ish, I can only hope I fall asleep before I slit my wrist.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

If I ever get dragged to anything hairy potter'ish, I can only hope I fall asleep before I slit my wrist.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Funny clip grizz! She has quite a rack.
The Harry Potter series is probably my favorite. Will see the last movie next weekend. Sad to see it end, was and is a classic.

Funny clip grizz! She has quite a rack.
The Harry Potter series is probably my favorite. Will see the last movie next weekend. Sad to see it end, was and is a classic.

I liked the series very much. I also liked The hobbit and the movies thereafter, plus the Dark Tower- Gunslinger series by Steven King was well written i feel and i understand it too will be made into movie saga form.

These three different but enjoyable series of Books have caused many hrs of enjoyment and high anticipation of when i could finally get my hands on the next copy of the series.

Never been accused or categorized as being a "nerd" before but i do like decent Sci-Fi that surely isn't limited to this "newer" stuff.

Joey

I liked the series very much. I also liked The hobbit and the movies thereafter, plus the Dark Tower- Gunslinger series by Steven King was well written i feel and i understand it too will be made into movie saga form.

These three different but enjoyable series of Books have caused many hrs of enjoyment and high anticipation of when i could finally get my hands on the next copy of the series.

Never been accused or categorized as being a "nerd" before but i do like decent Sci-Fi that surely isn't limited to this "newer" stuff.

Joey

Well being that these movies started coming out when my oldest was like 3 - all my kids have grown up with them. I have to admit they are entertaining. I haven't read the books - TripleK has though and seen all the movies.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Well being that these movies started coming out when my oldest was like 3 - all my kids have grown up with them. I have to admit they are entertaining. I haven't read the books - TripleK has though and seen all the movies.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Not sure what we're talking about. Isn't "Harry Potter" a game they play in prison?

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Not sure what we're talking about. Isn't "Harry Potter" a game they play in prison?

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Dillon, asking if MM members have read the books is giving credit where i'm not sure full credit is due. Some MM'ers claim to only visit here for the Pic's, not sure at all that they are even able to read.

This is one post where i feel confident that i won't get hammered on. :)

Joey

Dillon, asking if MM members have read the books is giving credit where i'm not sure full credit is due. Some MM'ers claim to only visit here for the Pic's, not sure at all that they are even able to read.

This is one post where i feel confident that i won't get hammered on. :)

Joey

Eel, 10-4

It's the ones that comprehend too good that i get hammered by...

Speaking of getting hammered, that Giants game this evening, ouch!

I got a great book going as we speak and i'll soon be headed for it. I'm lucky i guess, i really like to read!

Joey

Eel, 10-4

It's the ones that comprehend too good that i get hammered by...

Speaking of getting hammered, that Giants game this evening, ouch!

I got a great book going as we speak and i'll soon be headed for it. I'm lucky i guess, i really like to read!

Joey

GEEZUS!

I thought this was a Hunting Site?

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

GEEZUS!

I thought this was a Hunting Site?

Suppose you boys watched the Tour de France also?

Suppose you boys watched the Tour de France also?

Love it or hate it I wish I had thought of it first. Between Harry Potter and Twilight two no name folks went from rags to filthy rich in the blink of an eye. The Harry Potter stuff I can handle. It is quite entertaining to the imagination of kids for sure. On the other hand, I do not think it is possible to embrace the Twilight stuff unless you have copius amounts of estrogen coursing through your veins. It reminds me of the line from As Good As It Gets. The author is asked, how do you write women so well. He replies, I take a man and remove reason and common sense....or something to that effect.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Love it or hate it I wish I had thought of it first. Between Harry Potter and Twilight two no name folks went from rags to filthy rich in the blink of an eye. The Harry Potter stuff I can handle. It is quite entertaining to the imagination of kids for sure. On the other hand, I do not think it is possible to embrace the Twilight stuff unless you have copius amounts of estrogen coursing through your veins. It reminds me of the line from As Good As It Gets. The author is asked, how do you write women so well. He replies, I take a man and remove reason and common sense....or something to that effect.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom