Harris Bipod?

Dr_Hunter

Very Active Member
So I am looking into the Harris Bipod ultralight for my gun vs the Harris pivot bipod. Anyone used either?

I have the pivoting one. Very solid and stable, heavy as hell....

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Dr. Hunter we use the Harris pivot style which extends in three sections to 26 inches total lenght. We have them on several 300WBY Mag's and they work great having the pivot capability. The uneven ground and side hill's make the pivot necessary to keep the scope recticle as close to straight/upright as possible. I just don't think we would like a Bi-pod that doesn't piviot. The three section 26 inch is great because sometimes we are setting up on a steep down hill and need every inch and more to be sitting or kneeling and steady the rifle for the shot. Sometimes we wish the Bi-pod legs were even longer because the terrain is so steep.

We have never used the Harris Ultralight Bi-pod but the Pivot style made to military specs works and lasts forever. Dust, dirt, rain, snow nothing short of dipping the Harris in the mud would make it need to be cleaned and not adjust at a touch of a button to retract it etc. Best Bi-pod on the market IMO.

))))------->

Don't bother with the harris , I am currently useing an Atlas bipod and absolutely love the thing in my opinion it is better made and much more versital !they are on the spendy side but well worth the money !

I have one. It works pretty good. When you carry it on a sling it sticks into your shoulder or back.So for long hauls that's not good. It goes up high enough that you can shoot from a sitting position. I use mine a lot on a 22 250 for hunting dogs .

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom