Harassment?

It certainly was and jm77 covered that in the other thread about aerial scouting. jm77 said the guy got a ticket from the G&F for harassing the elk with that machine.

I especially like the part where he ran them into the fence! NOT!

It's an "amazing" video of a huge herd of amazing animals and it's amazing how stupid and blatant the guy is!

....yes, I'd say that's harassment.

Zeke

Yes harrassment. I bet if they could react/cause him some problems in some way other then run for miles he would not be buzzing right over their heads. Some people have no common sense!!!

The first thing that came to my mind was "WHICH UNIT IS THAT?". LOL

I love LBH's "super Dell" comment. Classic D-BAG guy.

Zeke

My thought too....wyoming, can u b more specific? If that ain't harassment I don't know what is.

Those elk he's flying over are on private land. I'm sure a few made to public when it was all over.

Last I heard they were trying to take away some hunting privileges, so he was getting a lawyer to fight it. Ranch manager said 50 yds of fence was taken out.

Last I heard, it'd only cost you about $5500.

The guy doing the flying is fairly wealthy and his family has ranches in a couple other areas. Unless the G&F is/was pushing to revoke his hunting privileges, any fine will be chump change...

>Last I heard, it'd only cost
>you about $5500.
>
>The guy doing the flying is
>fairly wealthy and his family
>has ranches in a couple
>other areas. Unless the
>G&F is/was pushing to revoke
>his hunting privileges, any fine
>will be chump change...

If that's the case, I hope they are pressing to take a few years hunting privileges away and that would be good for about 40 states. With the video evidence there is no doubt of the violation, so unless he puts some money into the pocket of a Judge he should get it socked to him for that garbage. A number of times it looked like he was going to land on their backs!

Looks like a lot of running elk. Suprised he put his name to the video. It looks like September or early Oct how the quakies looked.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom