Happy Thanksgiving to everyone

Jagerdad

Very Active Member
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone

I am having Thanksgiving only with my Daughter Stefanie. She is the one who traveled with Mom a few months ago.

She is almost age 21 and has never made a full Thanksgiving Dinner ALL ALONE. I can not believe how PEACEFUL it is and, she even had time to go feed her School Horse, run the young German Shorthair and, watch Carbine Williams (Jimmy Stewart) with me.

Mom, Daughter Heidi and her Fiancee drove to Jackson Hole Wy for today. They will be at the Million Dollar Cowboy Bar ; http://milliondollarcowboybar.com/million/index.html

On Saturday they pick up my Taxidermied Buffalo, Cape, 4 Legs/Hoofs I don't know what to make into and, the Skull in Livingston Montana.

How is Highways 191 to 89 North weather wise....?

I thought I read recently that the Jackson hole area is getting record precipitation.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

If anyone else is closer, bark up. My Loved'ones are there.

DOE paid for myself and many others to visit there in the 1970'zz after I won the Idaho Lab handgun Matches.

To this day my Wife griped, that I said let's go...leaving to go to the Bar and she says I didn't let her get a Coat. She froze.

I crudely joked I wanted her ________ to be cold. My crude Cop Humor....Sorry.

They were going to take my daughters 4x4 but it lacked the +40" of just the Buffalo Mount. My Wife's Ford Excursion has Toyo Knobby type tires but down here in the Flatlands, no one had Chains.

My Wife is a strong Mountain Woman and nothing slows her. Just because we live in California does NOT make us pray for Politics.

A 39 yr Wedding to a West Coast Sheriff is NOT for every Lady.

Somehow some way, they shall get to Livingston Montana.

My home address should real ....zip...code...anywhere...Montana...or Pick your hardest Freezer zone Utah and we would just do fine. heck, I am the Male. That means, I must be the WEAKER half.

2lumpy met her and my chef for today, Stefanie. Heidi + Mom = in-stopple Gals.

Hey Red, you there..? Tell-em.

Hugs, (to you Homer & Elk, DW, Deermadness, Eel, forthewall, all others)

Jagerdad :)

Glad you having a great day with your daughter Jag, and hopeful the rest of the family are, by now, tucked in for the night, in a warm, dry Wyoming or Montana hotel. Hope that bison mount make it back to your "special place" and brings back great memories of a great Montana hunt!!!

Go easy on those cranberries Boss, save some for tomorrow's reconstituted turkey and taters.

DC

Yes 2lumpy, they did get comfortable. They again chose the Wort Hotel and a Grand Room.

https://www.jacksonholewy.com/direc...gn=meta-ads&utm_medium=meta&utm_source=google

This morning I learned they went to the wrong Bar. Guess there is a Million Dollar Bar and my favorite and their destiny; The Million Dollar Cowboy Bar: http://milliondollarcowboybar.com/million/index.html

They even have Harley MC sounds on their web page.

Daughter Stefanie left at 4am and has been Pheasant Hunting all morning.

Jagerdad :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom