Happy Fathers Day !

But what about those who don't work very hard but are still fathers??

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

THANKS LIL RED!!!

WHAT'YA DOIN UP SO EARLY???

SOMTIMES TO GET IN ON A PISSCUTTER IT TAKES SOME STEALTH!!!
I THANK MY FRIEND Feleno FOR THE STEALTH CAMO!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Ok to all Dads hard working, not working, knowing , not knowing,If I could edit I should have just said HAPPY FATHERS DAY.:)

(It was early, and I got writers block when I posted it)

Thanks! Been a busy day here,...had to go in offduty for a rope rescue out of Little River Canyon first thing this morning. Hope this is all for the day....I'm going to relax the rest of the day. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all us Dads.

Thanks Beckie I know you meant me when you said hard working. And happy fathers day to all you fathers.

Ransom

Happy Father's Day to all the dad's. I was blessed a few days ago with my 1st. Caleb was born 16 June, just in time for Father's Day.--Kevin
P1010652.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jun-21-09 AT 03:38PM (MST)[p]Congrats Kevin! And Happy Father's Day!

2583763496_c9cdbc1912_o.jpg

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

LMAO SNORT!!!

SOMTIMES TO GET IN ON A PISSCUTTER IT TAKES SOME STEALTH!!!
I THANK MY FRIEND Feleno FOR THE STEALTH CAMO!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Dang! Snort beat D13er to the punch of this day.

My dad started at 4:18 when I woke up, took a shower and left the house. Met a friend and we were at the Local Park to be first and second in line for the Father's Day Car Show.
Was really crowded this year, over 375 cars packed into the park on grass for the music and BBQ and awards at 3PM

Nice and sunny and not really hot.....just right.

Be there next year on Father's Day.

Brian

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom