HAPPY EASTER EVERYBODY!!!

B

bobcatbess

GUESS I'LL SAY IT FIRST SINCE NOBODY ELSE WANTS TO!!!

"HAPPY EASTER"!!!

SEEMS LIKE A LOT OF PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY HAVE CLAMMED UP!!!

CAN'T PRY A 1/4 TANK OUT OF HARDLY ANYBODY!!!

SPECIAL THANKS TO THE ONES THAT DID MAKE THE DONATIONS!!!

SEEMS LIKE ELECTION YEARS ARE THE WORST!!!

THAT AND A PEE POOR JOB BY THE EXISTING ADMINISTRATION THE LAST 8 YEARS!!!

CHEER UP EVERYBODY!!!

THINGS ARE GONNA GET BETTER!!!

I JUST DON'T KNOW WHEN???

HOPE EVERYBODY IS ENJOYING THEIR DAY!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Happy Easters to you too Bess. Too bad there's no Boogity-Boogity -Boogity today. Guess it will help us stay focused on the true meaning of Easter. Things always get better in the fall.

Just a great day to be with the family worshipping (or not) how you choose!

Remember - WE STILL LIVE IN THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!

Yeah - we have some problems here and there is a lot that could be a lot better - but we are extremely blessed and prospered! My version of poor (and I am!) is a lot better than 90% of the rest of the world!

And I am grateful!

:) :) :) :) :) :)

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

What a positive post and I agree. I had to check to make sure I was at MM. Don't let Dude see this he will have the big one.

We are blessed, and I thank God. Happy Easter.
JBG

Take a kid hunting. You will enjoy it more than they do!

I agree with ROY........we do live in a great place and we should all be thankful that we are here to enjoy things!

I am thankful that I am....and I have friends here on MM that I can BI&CH with about everything that I dont like!!!

Back at ya 'Cat.
Got some sliced pork shoulder 'bout ready to go on the grill, got all the kids 'an most of their kids running around here... BEAUtiful day here, blue skies 'an fresh air, a few long-necked friends in the fridge ready to give their all after dinner, perty nice.

WELL .....GOT THE HAM & TURKEY GOING.....72 DEGREES HERE IN THE KALI VALLEY.....AND THIS IS THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD BY A COUNTRY MILE....WHO'S REALLY GOT IT BETTER ??? POPPED ANOTHER HOG ON THURSDAY....GOIN TURKEY HUNTIN SATURDAY...HOPE YOUR EASTER IS A GOOD ONE......YD.

Easter always seems like a time of hope for me. Feels like we finally turned the corner on winter, tulips are starting to show, I eat so much ham & deviled eggs that no one can live with me for a few days! Hope!!! ya that's what Easter feels like.

RUS

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom