HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAG!!!

Long Time Member
Tag just got one click older I understand. Maybe for his big day we could pool some cash and get him to Kona one of these days. I'd like to see him pull in a big marlin on one of those flies he ties. One thing is for certain, he might want to consider dropping Captain Spaulding and opt for Jack Benny in honor of the year. Happy Birthday man!!

498a6f395e505405.jpg

Marlin...or Sailfish, on a flyrod, one of the few remaining things to be accomplished that's been on my personal "bucket list" ;-)

Happy B-Day Tag!!! :) :) :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Tag!!!

HOPE YOU'RE FISHIN RATHER THAN WORKIN!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Thanks guys, I wish i were going with ya'll...catching anything from the sea on a fly is up there on my list of chit to do!

Bess, i'm working for 4 more days. In reality its just another square on the calendar.

49b18ce261d7e4df.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Mar-06-09 AT 03:11PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Mar-06-09 AT 03:03?PM (MST)

>Thanks guys, I wish i were
>going with ya'll...catching anything from
>the sea on a fly
>is up there on my
>list of chit to do!
>
>
>Bess, i'm working for 4 more
>days. In reality its
>just another square on the
>calendar.

>
49b18ce261d7e4df.jpg

Well - then get back to work!

*EDIT*

Have a good one! Go buy yourself a new fly reel!

*EDIT*

Or a six pack of Natty Light, or Keystone or a 5th of MadDog 20/20 - whatever makes you happy! - Remember - you deserve it! It's your BIRTHDAY!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

You think that pic would get nuked if I posted it???

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
th_Nuke.gif

TAG,

Happy Birthday buddy, one thing for sure all GOOD people were born in the month of MARCH. Only 23 more days for mine to celebrate again......burp.

Brian

>TAG,
>
>Happy Birthday buddy, one thing for
>sure all GOOD people were
>born in the month of
>MARCH.

Brian is SO RIGHT! Happy Birthday, JD!!

Plenty of time before March 25th to buy me a fabulous present, guys!!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-07-09 AT 00:59AM (MST)[p]You March guys (and Jenn) are late to the show. I turned 50 last month.

Happy Birthday tag, I'm sure you're a lot older than me! ;-)

Happy B day Tag. Still have not dropped by to see ya yet. I been working the east side and we seem to go to the U more often lately. Have a great B day and enjoy the new year!

Yeah, silent, you and 1911, always saying you'll drop by!

its all good, everytime an engine is here i think, hmmmm, i wonder?

thanks again.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Happy birthday Tag. Heck with all these birthdays in March I say lets party from now until the end of the month!

49b31ffd6adfdeb0.jpg

Amen, EEL!!!! Party ON

1911, says he works in the city, night shifting it, but i dont believe him!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Mar-08-09 AT 05:26PM (MST)[p]I know- it sounds great, If i was able to leave the hospital during my shift it'd be easier. coffee is always on here though!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom