HAPPY BIRTHDAY KILO!!!

Long Time Member
Happy birthday Kilo. Have this cyber cake on me.

49d04c3509508f9f.jpg

498a6f395e505405.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU OLE FART!!!

HOPEFULLY THERE AIN'T AS MANY MILES ON YOUR BOOTS AS YOUR TIRES!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Happy Birthday Methuselah.....Bobcat ain't EVER gonna let you outlive your tires neither..HEHEHE

THE OLD GEEZER IS HAVING ANOTHER BIRTHDAY !!! SEEMS LIKE IS IS ABOUT 95 OR SO.....HAPPY B-DAY BRIAN..........YD.

Man, how fast time goes by. Seems like just a few months ago we were wishing you happy Birthday...

Well, i guess a good thing can't be overdone, Happy Birthday Kilo!! :) :) :) :)

Joey

Nice cybercake 1911!

Happy birthday Brian! Keep up the good health, it is good having you around here!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Thank you very much everyone, even Overton with his misjudged guess...LOL GEE, I can't even reverse those number and have the correct age as I would be lying then too. Let's just say that only two more birthdays till I am the same number as a favorite position for happeness.......Thanks again to you all.

Brian LXVII

I didn't know you "just had one"........so I can say happy birthday and feel good about it.

Within the shadows, go quietly.

>Thank you very much everyone, even
>Overton with his misjudged guess...LOL
> GEE, I can't even
>reverse those number and have
>the correct age as I
>would be lying then too.
> Let's just say that
>only two more birthdays till
>I am the same number
>as a favorite position for
>happeness.......Thanks again to you all.
>
>
>Brian LXVII

You're 94?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom