HAPPY 4TH OF JULY WITH A PIC!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
WARNING: This May Offend NVB & A Few Others!

(((RAZZIN Ya NVB!:D)))

Here's how it is in Our Neck of the Woods!

And Yes,They/We Mean Business!

Here's a Pic of one of the Floats in a Parade today!

I Wish Ocho/huntindude coulda been there to see how things happen around here,and Yes dude,some of them are BLACK Guns!

2020 parade.jpg

That’s not going to bother anyone. It’s missing a few things like more ARs, the Don’t Tread on Me flag and pocket Constitutions all around.

I actually think it’s great. There’s people there that still like levers and bolt action sporters mixed in with the AR and striker fire people. That’s how a gun group should look. It’ll confuse the gun hating writers.

WARNING: This May Offend NVB & A Few Others!

(((RAZZIN Ya NVB!:D)))

Here's how it is in Our Neck of the Woods!

And Yes,They/We Mean Business!

Here's a Pic of one of the Floats in a Parade today!

I Wish Ocho/huntindude coulda been there to see how things happen around here,and Yes dude,some of them are BLACK Guns!

View attachment 9511
Where are the cans?

Now thats a float, and what away to celebrate the 4th of July. My son who has autism loves 4th of July ,the Rodeo, and the fireworks. He asked if he could ride his bike in the parade this year. The pool party looks nice and relaxing also.
F3BDEEED-3C1E-48F9-834D-51E4AB535000.jpeg

Nice Guys!

I Find it Quite Amazing NONE of the NEWS Stations had it on the NEWS/TV!

Nobody was Hurt!

Nobody Was Threatened!

No Shots were Fired!

No Innocent people Driving through Town Were Herassed/Shot/or Shot at/Nothing Burnt/No Flags Burnt/No Law Enforcement Vehicles Destroyed/No Vandalism/No Graffiti!

Kind of Amazing isn't it?

I wish I was good at organizing. I think it would be helpful to have a gun group in a parade that is not what the media like to report on. Have a group that is made up of women, both regular and plus size. Also have blacks, Asians, and whites. Have the LGBTQAIP+ represented as well. Have a float with ARs being the one with the blacks, and the muzzleloader float the whites, and one mixed up with all gun types and groups since the left loves grouping people. Make sure everyone is educated and well spoken. Invite the media to participate and see their reaction.

Just me, but I'd go to the pool party. mtmuley

And What is it You're doing in the Far Background?

Doesn't Look Like You're Payin much Attention to what needs Attention?:D

Was in unit 61 Colorado for the last 5 days and only seen flight for life one time so it was a quiet week but those chicks could have stopped by anytime ?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom