HANK sings 4 JACKMASTER!!!

B

bobcatbess

LISTEN UP SMACKDADDY!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Good song! I'm feeling it today...a lot.

Guess my 11 year old is feeling it a lot today too. He wanted to knock the hell out of another kid at school today. Hello tesosterone....where's that sweet kid I used to know and how in the HELL did I end up raising a ROY???

You know, thats whats wrong with this world. When those little boys want to fight, the mom's, dad's, and teachers should just let them get it on. After they get their nose bloodied,those young men learn a little humility. Maybe then they wouldn't want to take it farther. Maybe they wouldn't want to gun down or knife someone. Just my opinion, growing up in the old days was alot simpler, and nature took care of itself.
Thanks, Doug.

O, I forgot to tell you Bessy, I loved Bocifis on that song. Man it's good to hear a real country song for a change.
Thanks, Doug.

I GREW UP ON BOCEPHUS TUNES!!!

BEEN LISTENING TO THEM THE LAST FEW DAYS JUST THINKIN ABOUT THE GOOD OLE DAYS!!!

SOME OF THE BEST TUNES ON THE PLANET!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

Now that's a fine Hank Jr song

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

ONE OF MY FAVORITES OFF THE "COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE" ALBUM!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom