Hang tight Boo Boo....

BuckSnort

Long Time Member
I got this in an email...

This bridge is on the Old Donner Pass Highway . It has a spectacular view of Donner Lake and Donner Pass on Route 80 in CA.

image0011.jpg

image0022.jpg

image0033.jpg

image0044.jpg

image0055.jpg

image0066.jpg

A bear was walking across Rainbow Bridge ( Old Hwy 40 at Donner Summit,Truckee ) on Saturday when two cars, also crossing the bridge, scared the bear into jumping over the edge of the bridge. Somehow the bear caught the ledge and was able to pull itself to safety. Authorities decided that nothing could be done to help Saturday night so they returned Sunday morning to find
the bear sound asleep on the ledge..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

I gotta keep posting the same stuff every few months so you old farts wont forget about it.....lol

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

LAST EDITED ON May-22-10 AT 10:42AM (MST)[p]PC, you might be onto something.:)

I say the photos are in reverse order. They trapped the bear on the ground, then hoisted it up to the bridge, Just for something to do I guess.:):)

Edit: The bear is still up there to this day. People stop and drop food and water over to it to keep it alive.

Eel

Had the same thing happen when I was driving over a bridge, but it was a coyote, only he didnt grab on! I still laugh anytime I think about it. BH1

>Had the same thing happen when
>I was driving over a
>bridge, but it was a
>coyote, only he didnt grab
>on! I still laugh anytime
>I think about it.
>BH1

lol

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

Nets are for fish!!