Rackcrawler

-
-
-

-
-
-
-

A lady was telling her neighbor that she saw a man driving a pick-up truck down the interstate, and a dog was hanging onto the tail gate for dear life!

She said if the pick-up truck driver hadn't been going so fast in the other direction, she would have tried to stop him. A few weeks later, her neighbor saw this truck at the Bass Pro Shop ?

The pick-up truck driver is a local taxidermist with a great sense of humor! And it is not a dog it is a coyote.

Can you imagine how many people try and stop this guy????? (See below)

4980f468755ed4ba.jpg

Life member of: NRA
RMEF

LMAO!!!

THATS A GOOD EN!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

That is AWESOME!!! And a fantastic way to market his business. Like you said, you know how many people stop and talk to him about that?

Steve

Thats great LMAO

THE LORD IS MY ROCK
Colorado, U.S.A
NRA LIFE MEMBER

I'm guessing everytime that guy hits the interstate the public safety call boards go crazy.

497ef7695e02bf46.jpg

YOU EVER GET THAT CALL 1911,LOL!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Not that one Bess but you'd be suprised how many little old ladies forget about the poodle they leashed to the bumper.

497ef7695e02bf46.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom