HANG EM!!! JUST F'N HANG EM!!!

Happens all the time with dirt bag criminals. Years ago it used to be the arrested idiot would claim to be HIV infected. I arrested one idiot for an outstanding felony warrant.
After getting him in the patrol car, he claimed to be HIV positive and started to working up a lunger to spit at me. I pulled the pepper spray and as he open his mouth to spit, the stream hit him directly in the open mouth.
Boy! did he start gagging and continued to gag all the way to the jail and was unable to spit the entire trip to the jail. I think I broke him of that bad habit.
He pled guilty to the original felony crime, and after reading my arrest report the judge gave him the max sentence.
RELH

I'm sorry, but I couldn't be a cop and deal with these cretins all day. You spit on me and it's on.

Happens all the time with dirt bag criminals. Years ago it used to be the arrested idiot would claim to be HIV infected. I arrested one idiot for an outstanding felony warrant.
After getting him in the patrol car, he claimed to be HIV positive and started to working up a lunger to spit at me. I pulled the pepper spray and as he open his mouth to spit, the stream hit him directly in the open mouth.
Boy! did he start gagging and continued to gag all the way to the jail and was unable to spit the entire trip to the jail. I think I broke him of that bad habit.
He pled guilty to the original felony crime, and after reading my arrest report the judge gave him the max sentence.
RELH
Haaaaa, great response.

RELH

lmmfao......classic

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom