Halftime performance

338RUM

Springsteen....They finally got a class act for the halftime show. Best I've ever seen...

"We can have no "50-50" allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all".
Theodore Roosevelt

And now it's time for NASCAR!!!!

"We can have no "50-50" allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all".
Theodore Roosevelt

Yep, and that's the problem with America today!

Theodore Roosevelt

I think he is a dip.

497ef7695e02bf46.jpg

THERE HASN'T BEEN OR NEVER WILL BE A PERFOMANCE LIKE SHANIA "SWEET" TWAIN MADE A FEW YEARS AGO!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

+1 bobcat, ain't she fine? Yummmy!!

She's a vegetarian though, wouldn't find much to eat around my house... :)

Joey

>+1 bobcat, ain't she fine?
>Yummmy!!
>
>She's a vegetarian though, wouldn't find
>much to eat around my
>house... :)
>
>Joey

I'm a vagitarian

HALF-TIME SUCKED, turned the channel to the news.......bring back Faith she was better. Better yet have BOCEPHUS DO THE HALF TIME.

Brian

I laughed my butt off when he did the knee slide down the stage and racked his junk on the camera!

Anybody else see that?

?Here?s to the hero's that Git-R-Done!!?

Funny - because that is the ONLY thing I saw - turned the channel during halftime to "Wipeout" on ABC - totally trashy "Obstacle Course" show - it was couch potatoes vs. cheerleaders. I laughed my butt off.

Could care less about a concernt in the middle of the football game. Makes half-time too long. Did you realize that by the time the Steelers got the ball back at the begnining of the 2nd half, it had been almost an hour and 15 minutes since their offense had it last?? That is a joke.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

"The Boss" as the man is known, should be fired! Pathetic piece of garbage. Just my oppinion though.

I never could figure what people see in Bruce Spring-STAIN, and the halftime show confirmed it.

Eel

He is still as bad as ever!!! That's bad as in "not good"
I would like to see Alan Jackson, George Strait, or Kenny Chesney.....Atleast those boys can sing...

I'm gonna say i hope that he slinks off into the relative obscurity that he's been hiding in, for another 20 years!

I guess they'd been asking him to do half time shows for years, and now when he wants to promote his new album of chit, he's willing to do it...gee thanks, but no thanks.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom