Half Time S.B. Entertainment 2012

Feleno

Long Time Member
Another horrific show this year for the half time entertainment. Who'd you like to see next year? I think someone like Garth would have been good this year in Texas. Next year?

I like the garth idea. He would have been a heck of alot better then those ass clowns last night were

Yes F-man too late now but a mix of George Strait,Willie Nelson, and ZZ Top would have been much better.

Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders in dance routines. Put some music on for the girls to dance to bingo done deal. Shouldn't be a conflict of interest since Dallas doesn't play in the Super Bowl.

scrap the lame duck entertainment. honor some veterans or some hall of famers or both. take the cash the nfl would save and donate it to a charity. how much do you think that halftime junk cost? try it one year i bet the superbowl would still sell out, people don't go for the damn halftime show. great pr for the nfl everyone feels good everyone wins.

Since it's televised around the world, put a big cage full of hungry lions on the 50 yard line and chuck the guys at Gitmo in.

>Since it's televised around the world,
>put a big cage full
>of hungry lions on the
>50 yard line and chuck
>the guys at Gitmo in.
>

We have a winner.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom