Half Breed turkey

eelgrass

Long Time Member
My brother lives northeast of Sacramento. There is a bunch of feral Peacocks that live in the neighborhood. They have quite a few wild turkeys around there also. The other day this contraption showed up in his yard. Not a photoshop job.

He asked me if it was legal to shoot. I told him I don't know.

Eel

5919peakey.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Oct-13-15 AT 04:24AM (MST)[p]Oh, I thought you were going to show pics of your trip to the Oval office.

Not a half-breed turkey, just a juvenile peacock. Just a baby. But of course Eel, you should shoot him the first chance you get - just like all those baby turtles you slaughter when you drive your Mistubishi Montero on the beach and into the surf.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Eel for about two years we had a flock of turkeys that would wander though our yard. With them was a white albino peacock. This year we did not see the white peacock with the turkeys and we found a pile of white feathers that indicated a coyote may have gotten the peacock.

RELH

>Eel for about two years we
>had a flock of turkeys
>that would wander though our
>yard. With them was a
>white albino peacock. This year
>we did not see the
>white peacock with the turkeys
>and we found a pile
>of white feathers that indicated
>a coyote may have gotten
>the peacock.
>

Or, did the peacock get pecked by the peacock pecking pack of partially patronizing peacock peckers?

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Roy said:"Not a half-breed turkey, just a juvenile peacock."

You're wrong Roy.

My brother and I named it a Turcock.

No wonder you have to hire a guide every time you pick up a rifle. Or just stick to using your car, and sort them out later.

Eel

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom