Had the surgery.....

TerynItUp

I went ahead and had the surgery done last Wednesday, all went well according to the doctor and I am a proud new owner of some metal hardware in my leg. Recovery is going ok, I havent had to take a pain pill since Friday and I returned to work yesterday. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers guys.

9238leg6.jpg

Hunt Hard. Shoot Straight. Kill Clean. Apologize to No One.

Cool man. You're on your way to becoming the next $6,000,000 Man.

http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_13010.jpg[/img][/url]

Jeeze -- you'd think for all the money it cost, they could at least put the screws in straight!

Life is like riding bulls. You're never truly ready ..... it just gets to be your turn.

"I am thinking about getting metal legs, its a risky operation, but well worth it" JP Grandmas Boy quote

Glad the surgery went well for you. Good luck on the recovery!

Nice! Good luck going through metal detectors in the airports from now on. Hope you heal quickly.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Glad the surgery went well. Hope you recover fast! Then you can get back to chasing that new pup around.

You find out who your friends are when you see who shows up to help pack your bull out!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

No kidding Justr! Chasing a 3 month old GSP on crutches is like a damn circus! I cant count how many near falls I have had because of that dog! All in good fun though, she loves chewing on my new splint!

Hunt Hard. Shoot Straight. Kill Clean. Apologize to No One.

LAST EDITED ON May-18-10 AT 10:47PM (MST)[p]Piece of advice........whatever you have to do for physical therapy, do 20% more than they ask, for as long as you can.

It will pay off about mid August when you will really want to be out and about.

A lot of the DR's and Phy Therapy people have NO concept of hunting conditions and what is good for the average patient, won't cut it for a medium duty hunter.

You might also want to revisit the boot issue......

I went 38 years without surgery, then have had it twice in the past year. Disc surgery in back in August and plate in my wrist 3 months ago.
Snowboarding + Jumps = Broken Bones

I'll bet our insurance company hates us!!!

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Best of luck on your recovery dude!! I hope everyone else is able to stay healthy between now and their hunts also!!

GO KOBE GO!!

~Z~

Yikes Not good. Good luck. I hear all that metal screws up the Metal Detectors at the Airport. That and your internal Compus don't work worth a SH!+. Not to mention it messes up your GPS

Rutnbuck

>No kidding Justr! Chasing a 3
>month old GSP on crutches
>is like a damn circus!
>I cant count how many
>near falls I have had
>because of that dog! All
>in good fun though, she
>loves chewing on my new
>splint!
>
>
>Hunt Hard. Shoot Straight. Kill Clean.
>Apologize to No One.

Lol! Good to hear she is helping out!

You find out who your friends are when you see who shows up to help pack your bull out!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom