Guy who drew two expo tags...

B

Big_DD

Last year when the lucky fellow drew two expo tags, the Henrys deer and Pahvant elk, does anyone know how he faired with those tags? I've been curious and haven't seen. Sorry if this has been posted or asked before.

Thats a great question. One things for sure, I bet he had a great time with the two!

There's lucky people (not me), there's really lucky people (2 tag expo guy), and then there's unlucky people (me)...hopefully chit changes this year!! Can't remember his name but I think he's from Riverton or Draper...??

~Z~

ZAC,
Does your buddy here in CALI still need dates for Hunters Training? Id so, drop me an email and I have the dates etc for him.
Brian

345brfc.jpg

He is my step fathers grandson, and he killed a MONSTER (240) on the henries, and i have not been to family dinner in a while so i don;t know what he killed on the Pahvant.

While deer hunting this year I was moving down a ridge and a couple of guys were coming up the same ridge on horses. Father and son "scouting" for the Pahvant ML Elk hunt that the son (Dan) had drawn at the expo...and that they had just returned from the Henry's where Dan had taken a 224" buck, which his dad showed me on his cell phone. That tag was also drawn at the expo. We talked long enough to find out that he is my neighbor's son-in-law.

So, I just called my neighbor to find out the result of their elk hunt. She said that they had passed up several decent bulls while holding out for a monster, but that they ended up taking a fair bull on the last day when it started to snow. Neighbor (Dan's mom-in-law) didn't know size/score when I called her just now. She emailed me a pic of Dan's friend with the deer. I'll see if I can get Dan's permission to post it - or better yet see if he can post pics w/ his story. I do remember him saying that he got it on Pennell.

2 Expo tags to the SAME person! WOW!

>While deer hunting this year I
>was moving down a ridge
>and a couple of guys
>were coming up the same
>ridge on horses. Father and
>son "scouting" for the Pahvant
>ML Elk hunt that the
>son (Dan) had drawn at
>the expo...and that they had
>just returned from the Henry's
>where Dan had taken a
>224" buck, which his dad
>showed me on his cell
>phone. That tag was also
>drawn at the expo. We
>talked long enough to find
>out that he is my
>neighbor's son-in-law.
>
>So, I just called my neighbor
>to find out the result
>of their elk hunt. She
>said that they had passed
>up several decent bulls while
>holding out for a monster,
>but that they ended up
>taking a fair bull on
>the last day when it
>started to snow. Neighbor (Dan's
>mom-in-law) didn't know size/score when
>I called her just now.
>She emailed me a pic
>of Dan's friend with the
>deer. I'll see if I
>can get Dan's permission to
>post it - or better
>yet see if he can
>post pics w/ his story.
>I do remember him saying
>that he got it on
>Pennell.
>
>2 Expo tags to the SAME
>person! WOW!

So did you get permission to post the pic? I would like to see this guys trophies.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom