GUY IN SILVER DODGE!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
To the Guy/People in the Silver Dodge Pickup at about 3:30 PM on 10-18-14!

Sorry!

Didn't mean to Scare You & put you almost off the Road!

Was Flyin Some Meat to the Cooler Saturday Afternoon with record High Temps for this time a year before it Spoiled!

As I was going through some Twists/Hill in the Road I was going way to Damn Fast(I'll admit!)

Mid-way in to the Twists/Hill a Damn Buck starts coming across so then I swerved Left to miss him but it put me in the On-Coming lane!

Then Comes a Sliver Dodge Ram!

I Yanks the Wheel Back & got Her back in to my Lane but it was Close!

I know!

My Bad!

Just wanted to Say Sorry!

I usually Don't put other people off in the Ditch!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Case of budlite and a package of fresh hanes will suffice for your nascar foot. :)

"Courage is being scared to death but
saddling up anyway."

Bess, 1911 wants to see you. Something about driving too fast for road conditions and driving on the wrong side of the road. He wants to get your autograph on a piece of paper.

RELH

I Know it RELH!

Seem's He's Tried Getting Red's Autograph as Late Also!

He Must have a Favorite Collection of Autographs Huh?

>Bess, 1911 wants to see you.
>Something about driving too fast
>for road conditions and driving
>on the wrong side of
>the road. He wants to
>get your autograph on a
>piece of paper.
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

LAST EDITED ON Oct-20-14 AT 11:57AM (MST)[p]I could see if u were racin down the mountain to pound a red hot pumpkin, but having inadequate ice on a warm weather hunt is unacceptable! I'll have to side with rehl....1911, write him up!

Bess, if that was the same Silver Dodge Pickup that almost ran me off the Mormon 500, don't worry, he deserved it.:)

Eel

Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded.

Eyes got transfixed on that li'l "pisscutter" too long, eh? I know how they can mesmerize you at the wrong moments...kinda like jacking out all your cartridges when trying to take out a forked horn! ;-)

You're Right NVPete!:D

A Mila-Second woulda been too long!:D

Lol Eel!:D

Yeah, post the pics of that piscutter. Always curious to see what comes out of the basin. I used to hunt out that way a lot especially in Taby.

Hey nfh!

LMAO!

You're Dealing with the Only Guy in the World that doesn't know how to TEXT!:D

So I Hate to,but I'm gonna Tell You that you're Wrong!:D

I was trying to Save a PISSCUTTER & Almost took out a TARD!:D

(((RAZZIN!)))

>I bet you were texting and
>driving??? guilty

He meant posting to monstermuleys and driving at the same time. :)

The MM linch crew might find a post from you at the same time your incident was. :) :) :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom