guns

D

driftersifter

How many guns have you bought and never fired? I'm at four A Weatherby 300 I won a Browning 22 lever action I bought at an auction. 12 gauge Remington semi auto with the safety in the trigger guard. A Browning 30=06 semi auto. I can't give an answer to why I haven't fired these particular weapons, I bought a 12 gauge semi auto browning with a scope this week and sighted it in the same day. I'd ask what's wrong with me but the answers would likely out run the turtle thread.
Farming has me driving in circles.

I had a Ruger Red Hawk that I won and never fired. I eventually sold it about two years later. The rest of them are no longer virgins.:)

Eel

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

Three.

They are all vintage revolvers that i picked up on a package deal because one of them was a 1880's Colt Lightning double action revolver in 38 cal. In fair condition at best, think i paid $150. for the three but the Colt alone is worth several times what i gave for the group.

Generally, i buy something, i got to know how it shoots.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Zero........I buy them to use, not to look at......for investment I buy Gold and Silver....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom