Guns??

Hey what are you doing reading the New York times anyway? Say a prayer if Soros is behind all this.Never heard of this Feinberg dude but lets hope he likes to hunt. BH1

"Hey what are you doing reading the New York times anyway?"

Lol

"The Freedom group" They own Remington! hmmm! Here's a quote from the text:

"Next, the Freedom Group in rapid succession went after other firearms companies: DPMS; Marlin Firearms, a classic maker that came with two niche shotgun brands, Harrington & Richardson and L.C. Smith; and Dakota Arms. The Freedom Group also bought S&K industries, which supplies wood and laminate for gun stocks, as well as the Advanced Armament Corp., which makes silencers. It acquired Barnes Bullets, which makes copper-jacketed bullets popular with precision shooters and police departments."

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

big deal!
just stock up and learn to reload!
I got enough for me and my son's lifetime of hunting and zombie or commies!
I think I may out gun SANTA CLARA's S.W.A.T!!(EXCEPT THE MP10's)

they will be the industry leader when the Nationwide long gun registration program becomes law. The program our politicians are working on in silence now. I think they will require some type if ID system on the rifle associated with the purchaser. Maybe a digital chip in the rifle or some other form of distant surveillance method. When the controversy arrives the big manufacturer will step forward and say it's a good idea and will support the registration scheme. Evil never rests

The ultimate plan is to pass legislation that requires you to remove and attach a testi to each gun you purchase. Their thought is the normal guy will only buy 2 guns in his lifetime and in one generation there will be no new young gun owners.

Sure , You have made it clear to me that you don't care or give a rats behind about what goes on here in these Forums with all your negative and rude comments. Far be for me to deny you to continue your ways. I said in another thread that you have no class, none...prove me wrong!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Like I say, INVEST IN LEAD FOR THE TIMES AHEAD! It isn't going to get any better and the bad guys will not be happy until they defeat our Second Amendment rights and then the rest of them. I won't get on my soap box as you have all read it numerous times before. If you are a believer you already know the end of the story.

Norkal

INVEST IN LEAD FOR THE TIMES AHEAD!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom