Gunrunners???

joesikora

Long Time Member
Has anyone bought anything on Gunrunners.com? Had my wife look them up didn't find much good about them. They have a few guns I'd like to bid on but they want your credit card number,etc, I don't feel comfortable, especially with their sign off page where they are not responsible for anything no matter what. Has anyone done or know anyone that has done business with them and if so what was the out come?

As always thanks for your time Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you think their right"

-Joe E Sikora

If this is the same Company?

Their Feedback looks Good!

http://www.gunbroker.com/auction/ViewUserFeedback.aspx?User=210491

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Thanks elk. Google the name with the word reviews. My wife found several law suits or something to that effect. Now I've done business with Gunsbroker and Gunsamerica and had no problems.

Thanks again for your input.
Joe
"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you think their right"

-Joe E Sikora

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom