Gunnison Deer Feed Refund?

2lumpy

Long Time Member
About a month a go there was a request from GoFundMe to donate some money to help feed mule deer out of Gunnison Colorado. I logged on gave them what I could afford. They were wanting to raise $10,000. When I donated, they were up to about $2,500.

A few days ago, I got and email for GoFundMe asking if I'd like to make donation, they should funds raised at about $7,300.

Today I got this. If anyone else donated, did you receive this in your e-mail recently. I'm wondering what's going.

No need for a discussion on GoFundMe donation risks, I'm well aware of the scam stuff. Thanks. :)

23327refund.jpg

DC

Sorry folks, I should have done my research first. I just checked the GoFundMe site and this was posted there. Very glad to hear the prospects for those deer are looking better and really appreciate who ever Connor Clark is, for trying to make a difference. And.....for refunding out donations. I'll put this toward Utah's deer feeding effort.

37127refundinfo.jpg

DC

LAST EDITED ON Feb-23-17 AT 12:23PM (MST)[p]Great news that they didn't need it. And honest to return $.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom