GUNBROKER/GOUGERS/22 AMMO!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
The Gougers on GUNBROKER sure are taking advantage of the TARDS willing to pay that kinda money just for 22 Ammo!

JUDAS!

Founder just Banned My Signature!
Hang in there!
I'm working on another one!:D

Yep! Used to be a pretty good site, but now it's just as bad as eBay! Hardly anything reasonably priced and not much that you can actually bid on!

I just call em as I see em!

Been trying to pick up some 30/06 and 44 mag once fired brass but for what they are asking on GB I can buy new. Bunch of dam fools purchasing this crap at hyped up prices. I refuse to pay these prices. Terrible dumb people.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

If you don't want to pay the price don't buy! Its a fairly easy concept, talk about Tards

Jeff

Hey Luther,

Point taken! However, if everybody would just chill out and stop panicking (paying over-inflated prices) then the prices would come back down for all of us.

I guess if that's what everyone is willing to pay then the rest of us will have to get used to it, but I think we have some guys that are freaking out and hoarding .22 ammo for the Zombie Apocolypse or something.

"The problem with quotes on Internet Forums is that it is often difficult to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

I'd feel a little better if every gun owning american had 20,000 rounds in their closet, than if they just had 20 rounds. It'll take time but supply will catch up. Those who were caught empty handed, well, shame on them. Hopefully everyone learned their lesson this time around.

I started stocking ammo 30 years ago when my grandpa told me how hard it was to find any 30-06 ammo during ww2. He had about 1/2 dozen rounds that had to last him several years. Couldn't find it anywhere at anyprice he said.

People should buy 2 rounds for every round they shoot. Sooner or later, one way or the other, supply will be restricted again. You can count on that. Don't have just enough for yourself, but your kids and grandkids too.

I don't begrudge anyone with enough forsight to buy as much ammo as they can. The free market works.

Ive got a few extra boxs of 550 rounds ill sale you for a hundred bucks! Lol

>Ive got a few extra boxs
>of 550 rounds ill sale
>you for a hundred bucks!
>Lol

So?

For that 100.00?

How many Bricks do I get?

Founder just Banned My Signature!
Hang in there!
I'm working on another one!:D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos