Gun toating truck

It is hard to lean out the window and shoot when the gun is locked in the bed.

For over $2000, you can keep it.

Grizzly

Notify Bess, he would buy it. Aim the rifles to the rear, drill a hole in the cab and attach a string to the trigger of the loaded rifles, and TUNE UP TAILGATERS.

RELH

Does it have a Cummins?

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

>How many of you rifle hunters
>would buy this truck just
>for this feature?
>
>

I might, but its not a chevy. :)

Best part of getting divorced from trailer trash is never having to worry about money or luxeries such as this again.

Hey Zim?
You still got the oriental chick?
(No Offense,I can't remember her name?)

>It is hard to lean out
>the window and shoot when
>the gun is locked in
>the bed.

+1 Grizzly

I'm glad someone else besides me recognised the obvious.

I see one other potential problems also...

Does the truck in the photo have an extended cab?
If not where in the hell are you going to put the cooler
with the beer?

Sheesh.. It ain't easy driving around all day on those dusty roads.

>Hey Zim?
>You still got the oriental chick?

No. Unfortunately, she turned out to be a tramp. Since then I have dated a lot and picked another one. She is not as hot, but is super sweet, and also does outdoor stuff with me. Here's a couple photos from out 1st 3D shoot together last weekend in Joliet. We are also signed up to do a 50 target Rhinehart 3D shoot this upcoming weekend. She shoots a Diamond Razor edge set at a whopping 25# (she's only 5'-0", 99#). This is a great bow, so fast for that low poundage!

5243dscn1450.jpg

1308dscn1456.jpg

I thought the last one was doing all kinds of outdoors stuff with you?
Lots of gals available huh Zim?

She did do lots of outdoor stuff and had a phenomenal fitness level, but her brain was broken. And all the king's horses and all the king's men, all the doctors and psychologists in the world cannot fix a broken brain. Plus as I mentioned she was a tramp. No future there.

Ya there are lots of gals available out there on Match.com, for even plain looking guys like me. However it's not easy to find ones that really like outdoor stuff around Chicago burbs. This one even went turkey hunting with me camping 3 days. She did great.

I have other ones younger and prettier than this one waiting on me. They are even nice, but I'm a sucker for ones that will pick up a bow. Being asian doesn't hurt either.

Lol Zim!
Got any new huntin stories?
So what is it with the Asian?
No offense,just wondering what you like in them,must be something?

LAST EDITED ON Aug-14-10 AT 10:32PM (MST)[p]
I just think asians are hot, that's all. They tend to have better skin. I like women who look young, but are close to my age. Also asians on average have better fitness levels than caucasians. I tried lots of dates with caucasians. Just did not appeal to me. I dated the same number of asians and several of them appealed to me. I also think asians like my shaved head more readily.......I think?

Anyway the dating pool is huge here in the Chicago area so a guy can filter out his dates pretty well in advance. With the Match filters it's easy to shop for particular traits, like asians.

I don't have any hunting stories yet, but I'm all set up to make some this fall! Drew the best IL public land deer firearm tag, have another special archery hunt area permit, waiting on draws for 2 other archery hunts, and found another new public property open to hunting first time this year. I'll have a lot of scouting to do this September, trying to pick which place to hunt. There will be stories. I expect to take at least one P&Y this year.

>LMFAO at this thread...

Reddog, It's a sad testament to a failed legal system, but reality. Attorneys are nothing more than professional liars. Judges are in most cases even worse, inflicting their personal agendas. Haha. Sitting here reading news of the day........How 87 of Indiana's 92 counties paid zero excess assets seized from crime suspects to the state school fund which by their own law they are mandated to do! Why? Because there is no accountability. Which apparently in the minds of 87 county prosecuter's makes it "OK" to steal the money! I was raised to honor a handshake, but attorneys are raised to lie, cheat and steal and say that's just good business.

Shopping for luxuries like fancy truck parts is a fantasy for those of us screwed by lazy ex-wives taking advantage of a liberal and corrupt legal system. Why look for a date based on old fashioned qualities like my father instilled in our family? You are guaranteed nothing. They can change their whole tune after you are married, ****can their education and job, and be embraced by the legal system that rewards the lazy.

LMAO!!! Seeing as how its on a vehicle now owned and operated by the obama administration!!!! Its some kind of trap boys to find all you gun toting rednecks!!!! Too damn funny!

I just call em as I see em!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom