GUN SALES ON THE RISE AGAIN!!!

There’s a local gun store here that is giving the buyer 5- 30 round mags with the purchase of a colt magpul 5.56 AR 15.

Always going to be the same response by both sides. More reasonable gun control (background checks) would be positive but of course the fear is they take more. Increase the amount of law abiding people legally carrying firearms. Not many bad guys go to a gun range or military base to start a fight.

Sure are, your rambo boy in Tulsa bought his AR just 3 hours before he killed 4 people in Tulsa.

Ain't that great !!!!

I keep hearing more background checks. You know, that's reasonable, but nobody defines what that is. Maybe Congress will pass it:

Establish the Department of Firearm Purchase Psychological Evaluation, consisting of a panel of 12 psychologists appointed by the President and voted on by the Senate. Anyone can apply for the purchase of a firearm, pay a fee, and undergo extensive testing over a 2-week period. If approved, the applicant must provide proof of liability insurance. After that has been met there will be a one year waiting period until the firearm can be possessed. From then, the permit will be good for 1 year where upon a "continuing evaluation" will be under review, again at the gun owner's expense.

That ought to fix it.

Eel I would normally say do not give the liberals ammunition as you did above. After thinking about it, they have already discussed the above information and are wondering if they can sell it to the public and get it in play. That is if their first option of out right confiscation can not be passed.
RELH

Do we not already have background checks? Last time I bought one a couple months ago they were still in play.
We have enough gun laws already.
But typical of the left, it's not working, so lets enact even MORE STUPIDITY.

I've decided to get on board. I'm now anti-AR-15. I'll stick to the 12 gauge shotgun because those make Biden feel safe. (not 9mm). I'll get a few 10 round magazines. A 20" barrel which is legal too.

Awesome video EEL!! If they take away AR's they will eventually come after shotguns and everything else as well. If they had their way-they would even come after my 50 year old Daisey Red Rider.

Good point Blue and that question comes up quite often. Not sure what my answer is though. I go back and forth with way 2 many -what ifs.
Yeah it’s not a real cut and dry thing. For how long do juvie records count? Are you the same person at 60 as you were at 15? Kinda tuff to hold on to something’s that long

Good point Blue and that question comes up quite often. Not sure what my answer is though. I go back and forth with way 2 many -what ifs.
Although the facts around Uvalde seem to always be changing, I seem to remember the perp had an extensive record, and the incident might have been prevented if that information had been shared.

I know exactly what I would think if one of those 9 year olds had been my kid.

In fact, I can only think of two situations offhand where that information would be detrimental: domestic abuse and some poor inter-city kid who ran the gauntlet every day.

Based on the fact that virtually all of these recent murderers were known to “the system”, I say yes.

Although the facts around Uvalde seem to always be changing, I seem to remember the perp had an extensive record, and the incident might have been prevented if that information had been shared.

I know exactly what I would think if one of those 9 year olds had been my kid.

In fact, I can only think of two situations offhand where that information would be detrimental: domestic abuse and some poor inter-city kid who ran the gauntlet every day.

Based on the fact that virtually all of these recent murderers were known to “the system”, I say yes.
Yes, based on your last sentence, (with this particular incident) I would say yes as well.

So if we can't stop 100% of it let's do nothing. trying is the first step to failure right ?

If we can't stop 100% of all car wrecks, plane crashes, cancer , heart decease why even try ? but we do try because those issues don't have a corrupt lobby with half the senate's nuts in a vice.

I’m down for trying a few things, as long as I get to keep my man card rifle. I’ve said it before that it would be a good idea to give up and ban completely the AK and SKS rifles and all that goes with them like magazines and chassis systems. Most that are against guns are kind of ignorant about them and when the word “ban” hits their ears, they think it’s a victory. We can market it as a victory and get rid of garbage guns that aren’t capable of even 4” at 100 yards at the same time. Give them that and make the purchase age 21, and they will shut up for a few years and those Republican or NRA haters will have to remember the effort that they made and give them some kudos.

If they were offering 2 jugs of Blackhorn for exchange-I would already be on my way to SLC.
image.jpg

What would you do for a Klondike bar?

Think about all the laws that are already in place, that are broken EVERY TIME some nutjob starts spraying bullets.

Those laws didn't do a DAMN thing to stop anything. These politicians don't intend to stop mass shootings. They can't. It's impossible.

They do intend to take away the rights of US citizens for more power.

They much prefer citizens to be defenseless and 100% reliant on the Elites to throw the serfs some bread and water a few times a week.

Common sense says do away with soft targets. Allow our citizens to protect themselves wherever they go.

I don't think moving the age to 21 would hurt to bad.
These kids are so babied now a day's....they can't stand to lose!

I might take flak for this but I wouldn’t mind making 21 the minimum age for any pistol, revolver or semi-auto rifle purchase.
That DOESN’T mean they cannot use one with adult supervision. They just cannot walk in and buy one and head to a school or church.
Tog, you know as well as I do that this kid bought guns “legally” but his outrageous despicable behavior is the exception for someone who buys guns legally. Very rare exception.
The problem is that Tog’s party of choice doesn’t want to stop there.
You know, nose in the tent…and all.
Zeke

EXACTO!

Don't Give An Inch!

These BASTARDS Can Buy Guns of Any Type on the Black Market!

And They'll Get Them One Way or The Other!

"FROM MY DEAD COLD F'N HANDS!"

I might take flak for this but I wouldn’t mind making 21 the minimum age for any pistol, revolver or semi-auto rifle purchase.
That DOESN’T mean they cannot use one with adult supervision. They just cannot walk in and buy one and head to a school or church.
Tog, you know as well as I do that this kid bought guns “legally” but his outrageous despicable behavior is the exception for someone who buys guns legally. Very rare exception.
The problem is that Tog’s party of choice doesn’t want to stop there.
You know, nose in the tent…and all.
Zeke

Do we not already have background checks? Last time I bought one a couple months ago they were still in play.
We have enough gun laws already.
But typical of the left, it's not working, so lets enact even MORE STUPIDITY.

We have laws against murder. Laws against guns on school campass. Laws against discharging in city limits.

Maybe we should make them extra illegal as well.

Like double dog illegal.

Worked wonders with drugs. And everyone knows how well prohibition worked. Plus, as we've all seen, guns are illegal in Mexico, and it's basically Nirvana.

What do Presidents, Vice Presidents, Congress, House, State Senators, and Governors, etc. all have in common?

They all are protected by guns. Semi and in some cases fully automatic short and long guns by professional hired security.

When these pompous arse holes feel like it's safe enough for THEM to give up their guns/security, then they may have a point. Until then, we need to give the middle finger to anyone that encroaches on our 1st amendment rights and 2nd amendment rights.

Right On!

But I'm Not Sure This Current President Is Smart Enough To Know What Protects Him?

do Presidents, Vice Presidents, Congress, House, State Senators, and Governors, etc. all have in common?

They all are protected by guns. Semi and in some cases fully automatic short and long guns by professional hired security.

When these pompous arse holes feel like it's safe enough for THEM to give up their guns/security, then they may have a point. Until then, we need to give the middle finger to anyone that encroaches on our 1st amendment rights and 2nd amendment rights.

The dudes protecting your masters generally don’t concern me. I would rather we focus on the problem.

Unless you are denying there is one. Then the decision will just go to the judges - without “our” engagement yet again. Great strategy.(n)

I would rather we focus on the problem also. Guns aren't the problem. We have 434 million firearms in America. Good luck with predicting the next whacko that is going to shoot up somewhere.

Arm the schools with competent security to defeat these idiots and they will have to choose somewhere else to go on a shooting spree. Sure they will seek out other soft targets like sporting events, concerts, malls, etc.

Until someone decides to close the southern border, and I don't think a closure would stop all of it, we will have guns rolling in unregulated to be dispersed shore to shore. Crooks will always have guns.

Gun control hasn't, will not and won't ever reduce crime.

I say enforce the laws on the books right now, hold those responsible for their actions accountable. Make an example out of the ones who commit these cowardly acts.
They shoot defenseless people and children because they are cowards and afraid of someone who might fight back.

If we propose any new law it should be one where if you are caught committing an act such as a mass shooting you go straight away to the courts where your case is heard within 4 weeks and punishment administered within six months and that would be in front of a firing squad. Period.

Holding responsible gun owners accountable for what is happening in this world right now is just low hanging fruit,

The problem plaguing society today has been created by government. Everything to "legalized" murder to trying to convince a 6 year old boy he is a girl.

The problem is government running amok, not guns. And "we" have let them do it.

I think we should ban swimming pools while we are at it. Pools kill way too many kids every year and more black kids die then whites. What do you say tog?

The problem plaguing society today has been created by government. Everything to "legalized" murder to trying to convince a 6 year old boy he is a girl.

The problem is government running amok, not guns. And "we" have let them do it.
and......THAT IS the reason for the 2nd......

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom