gun safe

smitty

Very Active Member
I'm looking to finally get a nice gun safe. I looked at a Liberty 24 gun, it was on sale for $550 I think? Seemed abit optimistic to get 24 guns in it though.

So, I've only got 12 rifles, I'm guessing a 24 gun will handle them just fine without crowding. I don't see the need for a 3000 degree for 60 minute safe, or something like Fort Knox. Just a nice decent safe. I gotta get it in my basement too.

So, suggestions? Anyone have one for sale?

Why not let the gimp (dryboob) out of the other safe and just use it?
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Come on SMUT!

If Ms Smitty ever decides to burn you out you'd Best have that High Temp Safe!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Watch for a scratch and dent sale. I picked up a Heritage at a good price. A fire proof safe is a good idea. You can store you important papers in it, like birth certificates, passports ect. So don't over look that. The all seem to hold less guns then they say. When you have Ar type guns they take up more room.

I bought a Goldfield Safe 15 years ago, wish they were still in business, I need another. They had the only safe built with round corners at the top and look very nice.
I had I think close to maybe 10 guns at the time and thought a 17 gun safe would be fine for me . When you are stacking them in the middle and hiding them in other creative places, it 's time for another safe. However many guns you have, I would suggest buying a safe to hold double what you have.
Goldfield was in Lehi but have no idea where they may have gone, possibly in to the sunset....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom