Gun safe question

So, why not?

I just remembered that federal law regarding NFA items is saying that only the owner of the item can have access to them...meaning, if you have NFA firearms, you don't have to let your wife know the combo.

Mine doesn't care, she has her own stash of guns.

>Neither my wife nor my GF
>have the combination.
Maybe you missed part of the question...or not. Does your BF have the combo? Yes or no ... simple question with a simple answer.

My Wife has the combination to one safe, the other, no dice. Here's the reason she isn't allowed in the new safe. I began finding all kinds of worthless junk in the safe. The deal breaker was when I found a George magazine. She claims it will be valuable one day as it has an article about the band U2.

Mine has the numbers but she cant ever remember them and I have had to tell her ten or more times. She gets one shelf for jewlery, paperwork and her pistols.

Lady friends? I'd never give them the combo, not a chance!

My Sister has mine, it's her stuff to do as she pleases if something were to happen to me. I'd also not have a problem giving the combo out to any of several very good friends. So far, there has been no need to do so.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Nobody has it.

When I croak, they can get a locksmith ......I get a giggle out of being gone when my family finds out what's in there.

Everything is logged so they what to do with it, but they will chit themselves over some stuff.

"I could agree with you, but then we would both be
wrong......and stupid"

My story is about like TAGATTRACTER,
We had one safe, my wife started putting so much crap in there I just let her have it and got me another one (bigger than the old one HA HA!), she doesn't have or care to have the combo to my safe :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom