Gun purchase

LAST EDITED ON Mar-26-14 AT 07:18PM (MST)[p]Guns are like cars - whether they have ever been fired or not, if they have been sold to a private individual they are classified as used and you should regard them as such. They do hold their value a little better than vehicles, but as soon as you drive it off the lot - it is a used vehicle. All guns have already been fired too - at the factory, they usually only send 2 or 3 test rounds through (sometimes only 1), but it could be more - that doesn't determine "newness" at all, but rather private ownership does.

20 rounds is as close to new in the box as you are going to get though. It all depends on the condition. Bottom line, ads are always by nature deceptive, so check it out good before you buy or don't complain about being deceived.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

But if you say N.I.B. never fired then say in an email you shot it 20 times a year or so ago it doesn't match. New in box never fired means not fired after buying.
Oh well...

You get an MM Classifieds Shaftin or what?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

20 Rounds Fired sure the Hell Ain't New In Box!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Unless you're buying it for some intrinsic not shooting value, which you aren't, or he sold it do you without full disclosure, which he didn't, then WGAF??? I almost got hit by a bus crossing the intersection too.....but I didn't.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Just Hope 1911 doesn't Pull you over tonight!!!

Ain't gonna be many Warnings!:D:D:D

Yeah - that is a little deceptive, but again - you are getting a used gun. There is no guarantee that it hasn't been fired after private ownership, regardless of what the ad says. So, if it is in good shape, the price is right, and you like it, then you make your own decision from there.

That being said, If he already lied to you about it never having been shot, then he is almost assuredly lying about "only 20 rounds" too. I would walk away from the transaction as well just for the dishonesty.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom